Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2006, 03:15 PM

Default So one night I ran from the Cops on my Gixxer- Trip Report

Long post guys. Probably a good read though.

I used to ride motorcycles. In fact, when I was 19 I sold my truck and bought a ZX-12. I used it as my sole form of transportation for a year.

I guess I grew up around bikes. Bought my first BMW K-75 when I was 15 or 16 I believe.

Anyways, I got into the whole stunt phase a few years back, but never too hard core. Ninety mile an hour wheelies, a few stoppies, but nothing like you might see on the videos that are out there.

Anyways, I went from a very tame K-75 to a R-75 from the seventies, then to a VTR 1000 to a ZX-12, and then a GSXR 1000 that was slammed to the hilt. Probably the fastest gixxer around. 2004 (this was 2004) w/ pcIII, full exhaust, modified timing, ohlins, re-mapped, and a few other bells and whistles. Short of stretching it and putting a turbo on it, it was as fast as they came.

Like most guys I rode with, I didnt stop for the cops. I rarely did anything to get pulled over at this point- I had stopped riding wheelies and doing things like that some time ago. But, if I didn't feel like stopping, I didn't. I recall one night leaving Redmans w/ about 10K on me, no license, no insurance (yes, stupid, i know) and a cop tried to pull me over. It was done in a about a minute. Gone. I saw some cops on the way home, and I knew they knew I had just ran from some of their buddies, but they didnt even try. What's the point? You're not going to catch me w/ a police car.

Well, one night I got in over my head. I was w/ my best friend, who is literally infamous in East Dallas. He's elluded the police >70 times, and is known to hit up the toll way and do sit down wheelies at 170 mph. No exaggerations. He's a different breed of human. Well, we were headed back home one night when Deputy Dog decided to pull me over for doing 50 in a 45.

I had some little misdemeanor warrant out for me, so naturally I decided to try and turn that misdemeanor into a felony. And I did.

I ran, got away, ran into more cops, got away, ran into a rode block w/ just enough clearance for me to get through, and the police report details me blowing through this road block doing 145 mph. It's not something i'm proud of. I don't ride anymore. Sometimes you just dont care anymore, and I was at a point in my life where I wasnt afraid of the consequences- I had seen too much, been through enough, and just lost my priorities. I didn't want to die, but I wasn't thinking about it being a possibility that night.

This was three years ago, btw.

So, I evaded 17 squad cars, was chased five times that night, and wound up stopping when a helicopter put their spot light on me. I had made the mistake of running in the direction of the helipad.

I simply stopped, got off the bike, and waited for the squad car that was a few second behind me. They pulled their guns out, I got on the ground, and went to jail. Got out a few hours later, hired the best lawyer in Dallas, and got put on probation.

One of the conditions was that I see a psychologist.

Okay, whatever. Maybe I needed to. That night really woke me up- I'd been to jail before, but it was different. I felt like a total schmuck for putting other peoples lives at risk. Really stupid. Not to mention my own life was at risk.

Okay, so I find a psychologist, and start spening $100/wk to see her for an hour a week.

Well, we got to be pretty close. We talked about things, but I put the case off for a year before I ever went to trial, and didnt wind up seeing her for nearly a year and a half after the fact.

I got myself together in that time, got my head straight, and cut out the stupid sh!t I had been doing.

Well, we would just talk. And laugh. We really enjoyed talking to eachother, and she didnt even know why I had to see her. Sure, we talked about that night and some things in my past, but mostly we just talked about life. I've got a pretty good wit, even if it doesnt show up on 2p2, so me and her just became buddies.

Well, I kept seeing her. Even though I didnt have to. I've got the money for it, no big deal.

Lately we've been talking about this though- me just seeing her and us just laughing and kicking back. See, she's a great girl, she's been a real positive influence on my life, and she's helped me understand some things and overall been beneficial in my life. I really like her.

So, at one point she said "maybe we should be meeting for coffee, instead?"

Now, this is totally platonic. She's married. I respect that, and if she wasn't I'd probably try and date her, but I'm not out for that. I really enjoy hanging out w/her.

She told me recently that it just cant happen.

We talked about why, and she started to cry thinking this was over.

I told her it didnt have to be, that i'd even still come see her and pay her, I dont mind.

She said we would have a great friendship, but it just cant happen.

I'm really sick about this. We have a great chemistry. And it's totally platonic. I'd just like to keep her in my life on some level.

I dont know what to do, and I dont know why a psychologist can't see a former patient at all once they quit coming to their practice.

We're buddies. We talk about everything, and we havent talked about anything that most people would talk about w/ their psychologist in forever. We touched on that stuff, but it was more positive for me and her when we just talked and related to eachother. Thats what makes things better, IMHO- spending time with the people you love and care about, and enjoying eachothers company.

She agrees, but apparently their is some ethical guideline that forbids her from seeing me outside of her office.

I repeat- this would be totally platonic. I'm seeing someone i really like, she's happily married, so it would amount to us eating lunch once a month or something.

I'm really torn about this. She's a wonderful girl, very smart, funny, and someone I want to be my friend.

We hadn't seen eachother in about a month, and I wrote her a letter telling her that it would be okay, that it wouldnt be wrong for us to be friends, and that nothing would change. She said she "counted down the days" until she called me.

I dont have enough good people in my life like her. She's been a role model on some level, a friend, almost a big sister/little sister at times, and we live/work right by eachother. We listen to the same music, and she's only a few years older than me.

I told her that if it would jeopardize her marriage or her livelihood- then i wouldnt want it to happen, but I dont understand how.

Even if it was an email here, or a cup of coffee there, lunch once in a blue moon- I just care about her and dont want her to go away. Seeing her cry really tore me up.

I'm going to see her today, and I'm not sure what I'll do. Probably end it, because she knows how I feel and I dont want to be a burden for her. I know this has been tough on her, and I know she's upset over this, so I think it may be best if I just told her I loved her and will always be near, and if anything ever changes for her she needs to call me, so we can talk, laugh, and have a good time.

I'll miss her. Bad.

-Tex
Old 11-09-2006, 03:25 PM

Default Re: So one night I ran from the Cops on my Gixxer- Trip Report

whats gixxer mean?
Old 11-09-2006, 03:28 PM

I want to be the first to say:

This post is worthless without pics of the hot psychologist.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whats gixxer mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Slang for GSX-R.

Shrinks can't be dating patients, it's totally unprofessional, especially when they're married. You expressing your feelings for her is just going to put her in a difficult position of having to tell you off because the chances of her sacrificing her career and husband are pretty slim.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whats gixxer mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Slang for GSX-R.

Shrinks can't be dating patients, it's totally unprofessional, especially when they're married. You expressing your feelings for her is just going to put her in a difficult position of having to tell you off because the chances of her sacrificing her career and husband are pretty slim.

[/ QUOTE ]

Op claims he isn't trying to date her. I disagree, but thats what he claims.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whats gixxer mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Slang for GSX-R.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im being honest.

im seeing a girl im crazy about.

this is totally platonic.

if it helps responses, consider me gay.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:54 PM

Great story, and well told. The fact that she's got to shut you out sucks, but her career is pretty important to her. There also might be a chance that she's falling for you, and therefore considers the best thing to do for her marriage and career is to end it.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whats gixxer mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Slang for GSX-R.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im being honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

That will pretty much go without saying.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whats gixxer mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Slang for GSX-R.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im being honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask her HUSBAND how he feels about your intentions.

Bottom line...SHES MARRIED. Back the [censored] off and go back to running from the cops before you are running from someone who wants to put you in a different type of cell (pine).
Old 11-09-2006, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you say this enough times, it might become true.

SpaceAce