Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2006, 10:28 AM

Default 11/9 NBA Lines

I don't know too much about the NBA, but Phoenix -4.5 and Cleveland -4 are both looking pretty good to me. I particularly like the Phoenix pick since I'm not to sure what to think of the Bulls yet this year.

Dallas just looks tired. While both teams are playing for the second night in a row, Phoenix has the luxury of being at home. Dallas just looked horrible in the second half and apparently nobody is willing to step up and take the place of Howard. I'm sure the regulars will be making their usual NBA threads, but I learned yesterday how fast basketball lines move.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:41 AM

Default Re: 11/9 NBA Lines

If I were betting the spread, I'd bet on these same teams as well. I would feel pretty confident about the Suns. I also am on certain on the Bulls as well.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:47 AM

Only thing that bothers me about Phoenix is that they played a long game last night. I still think their roster dominates a Mavs team that could only score 85 last night after scoring 32 in the first quarter.

Cleveland straight owned the Bulls last year, but that was without Ben Wallace. Cleveland won by dominating points in the paint, and the Bulls are doing very well this year in that category. Wallace helps shore up the paint, and Cleveland doesn't exactly light it up from beyond the arc unless Donyell Marshall gets on fire. Gun to my head I bet the Bulls here, but I'll probably lay off of this one.
Old 11-09-2006, 12:20 PM

It's easy to want to fade Dallas, but Phoenix hasn't been all that impressive. With the way both team's have played the line is about right. Best value was with the UNDER, but it's dropped down to 210 with hardly any value remaining.

Cleveland will get a lot of LBJ love, but if you're a gamblin' man then you might consider Chicago on the money line. If the line keeps creeping up then a play on the UNDER may present itself.