Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2006, 10:52 PM

Default LC: He\'s sooooo slow!

every decision, EVERY single one, he uses his whole time bank. seriously? okay for anyone that's played a fair number of $215s you know who I'm talking about. He just sat in the last available seat so I could'nt get up in time.

Basically what i was wondering if theres anything we can do to stop the shenanigans. I know one poster emailed party asking if they could be stopped from sitting together but i dont remember who it was. I'm thinkin we have no chance of changing anything since Party will say he's allowed to use all the time given. but maybe if we have someone write an email up and we have everyone said it they can at least remove some of the time he has to make a decisions. okay, I'm done ranting now.
Old 01-31-2006, 10:58 PM

Default Re: LC: He\'s sooooo slow!

[ QUOTE ]
every decision, EVERY single one, he uses his whole time bank. seriously? okay for anyone that's played a fair number of $215s you know who I'm talking about. He just sat in the last available seat so I could'nt get up in time.

Basically what i was wondering if theres anything we can do to stop the shenanigans. I know one poster emailed party asking if they could be stopped from sitting together but i dont remember who it was. I'm thinkin we have no chance of changing anything since Party will say he's allowed to use all the time given. but maybe if we have someone write an email up and we have everyone said it they can at least remove some of the time he has to make a decisions. okay, I'm done ranting now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe party has a way to block two people from playing with each other. Say that this guy is your room mate and you don't want to accidentally play on the same table giving you an unfair advantage. His IP Address is different because he uses his own ISP.

Might work...

rvg
Old 01-31-2006, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe party has a way to block two people from playing with each other. Say that this guy is your room mate and you don't want to accidentally play on the same table giving you an unfair advantage. His IP Address is different because he uses his own ISP.

Might work...

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]

Until party freezes your account for playing at the same table as your roommate and colluding. You've obviously played with him before, and saying he is your roommate now could end up just pissing party off. Not worth it since you haven't actually been cheating.
Old 01-31-2006, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Might work...

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]
I am confident that this approach would work. Give it a shot.
Old 01-31-2006, 11:02 PM

Old 01-31-2006, 11:03 PM

I'll try this out and report back with results. and if party freezes my account I'll [censored] flip out cuz i play on playing quite a bit the next few weeks
Old 01-31-2006, 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow thanks, this should work. after i finish playing tonight I'll write up an email. if anyone has some free time that would like to write it up feel free. it'd be much appreciated
Old 01-31-2006, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll try this out and report back with results. and if party freezes my account I'll [censored] flip out cuz i play on playing quite a bit the next few weeks

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should try this with a fake account first to see what happens. Also, make sure to say that he just moved in with you recently.

rvg
Old 01-31-2006, 11:12 PM

well I may just use unreal nh's approach since he clearly violating that rule.
Old 01-31-2006, 11:21 PM

could just get an association by send them money on interaccount. that involves sending money though.