Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2006, 03:24 AM

Default Full Tilt is like that ex-girlfriend that you keep going back to

So after the party ban I migrated to FullTilt, we had a great relationship at first but then the bad beats started to put a strain on things. For a while it was cool cuz the rakeback was amazing. You see, I never had rakeback in any of my previous relationships. However, the suckouts kept getting worse and worse. I thought we could work through it but after a while the rakeback no longer made up for the pain of suckout after suckout. Even though I was winning at a modest rate I just couldn't take it anymore. So I called FullTilt a whore and went in search of greener pastures.

I wound up at Stars, were the bad beats seemed to occur at a normal rate and the competition was just as bad. I was happy, but for whatever reason when it came to rakeback, Stars just wouldn't go all the way. Sure, fooling around with FPP's can be fun for a while, but eventually a man needs rakeback. So today I decided to hit up FullTilt for a quickie before bed and not 40 hands into the session this gem comes up:

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.50/$1
4 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $64
Button: $251.20
Hero: $96.15
BB: $68.35

Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is SB with 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, Button calls, Hero calls, BB checks.

Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($3, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $2</font>, BB folds, Button calls.

Turn: 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($7, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $5</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $10</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $40</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $70</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises all-in $93.15</font>, Button calls.

River: 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($193.3, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $193.3)

Results:
Final pot: $193.3
Button showed 7d 8s
Hero showed 2s 2c

FullTilt, you are a whore, but we both know I will be back.
Old 11-07-2006, 03:28 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt is like that ex-girlfriend that you keep going back to

buttons running hot
Old 11-07-2006, 04:01 AM

"Full Tilt is like that ex-girlfriend that you keep going back to "

and keeps fkking you every chance she gets
Old 11-07-2006, 05:00 AM

yeah so today, I get it all-in on the flop (stars) with an underfull against an ace high flush draw and lost to running quads on the board. It was a sickening &gt;$1000 pot at 2/4 being shipped my opponent's way.

Ironically, I'm going to check this full tilt whore out tonight and see how she treats me. The RB has gotta be nice. There's nothing like having 400,000 FPP's in your stars account and nothing to use them on.
Old 11-07-2006, 07:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah so today, I get it all-in on the flop (stars) with an underfull against an ace high flush draw and lost to running quads on the board. It was a sickening &gt;$1000 pot at 2/4 being shipped my opponent's way.

Ironically, I'm going to check this full tilt whore out tonight and see how she treats me. The RB has gotta be nice. There's nothing like having 400,000 FPP's in your stars account and nothing to use them on.

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm... you do realize you could get, oh... i don't know...

A [censored] ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE WITH A FEW MORE?
Old 11-07-2006, 08:14 AM

How can anyone think their 78o is good on that board? HOW?

This sort of [censored] happens to be far to often. Last time all in on flop of QQ3 with me holding 33, turn blank, river A. Of course he had AQ. THE SLAG.

Oh, and the Aston Martin is only like another 4.6 MILLION points.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How can anyone think their 78o is good on that board? HOW?

This sort of [censored] happens to be far to often. Last time all in on flop of QQ3 with me holding 33, turn blank, river A. Of course he had AQ. THE SLAG.

Oh, and the Aston Martin is only like another 4.6 MILLION points.

[/ QUOTE ]

same thing. get out there and play 3 or 4 more sets and he'll be there in no time...
Old 11-07-2006, 09:49 PM

[censored] full tilt. MAN [censored] FULLL TILLLLLLTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!11

I just lost half of what i've made in my 5 hour session in about 15 mins. Suckouts every one.

Ok knock on wood i'm still in the green for today. And i'm a winning player, hooray. BUT [censored] THIS [censored].

My winrate is so much lower than on all the other sites (knock again still a WINrate) it's [censored] absurd. I'm starting to fear logging on when the traffic dies out at the euro sites (around this time). [censored] FULL TILT.

That is all, thank you for your time.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm... you do realize you could get, oh... i don't know...

A [censored] ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE WITH A FEW MORE?

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol.. Aston Martins are 5,000,000.

I think I'm going to try to grind a ton of hands the next couple months and buy into the PCA WPT event with 700k FPP's.