Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2006, 02:12 PM

Default Heroes, Ep: 1.7 - Nothing to Hide - Official Thread (no spoilers)

What awesomeness will occur in this episode? I recall that the previews from last week's episode show that the heroes will be "revealed" to various people this week so hopefully this will be a sweet ass episode.

Discuss!
Old 11-06-2006, 02:15 PM

Default Re: Heroes, Ep: 1.7 - Nothing to Hide - Official Thread (no spoilers)

I've seen one episode of this show.

What's the deal with "save teh cheerleader, save the world"?
Old 11-06-2006, 02:19 PM

Brainwalter,

In order to save the world, they have to save the cheerleader.

It's a story about how Born Again Christians take over the world.
Old 11-06-2006, 02:33 PM

I AM EXCITED!!!!

I hope we get more shots of Niki's ass and stomach!!
Old 11-06-2006, 02:52 PM

Niki is probably going to go ape-[censored] and say, "I got to get Mika back. And nobody is taking Mika from me. Nobody." Then Niki and D.L. are going to rumble.

Looking at the previews, it looks like Hiro and D.L. somehow intersect on a desert road. Perhaps, the same road Niki buried her dead victims? Finally, Hiro uses his power again to save them or someone from an exploding car. I look forward to what madness he can bring to the table.

Last episode, the mind-reading cop was omitted from the chapter of Heroes. After we saw his last appearance of mind-reading hide-the-sausage with his cute wife. So, I see him being put in the picture. I probably think he'll cross pathes with the other heroes in later episodes. Probably have an conflict with law enforcement.

What the cheerleader's dad is trying to accomplish still passes my mind? He had that apartment with the crazy back room, or could that belong to Suresh's father? Somehow, I don't think Suresh's father is dead. He might be that villain in episode 2 or 3(forgot) that can mind-control and fly. The one that evaded the FBI agent and mind-reading cop.

Cheerleader's brother is probably going to let the [censored] hit the fan. Her appearance in the episode will boringly revolve around that conflict of her exposed power.

I wonder if Suresh is going to get some epiphany to stay right before he boards the plane, or some sequence of events occurs that makes him stay.

I wonder WTF the mole is going to do with Isaac. What will happen when the faction of cheerleader's dad discover NYC will blow up?
Old 11-06-2006, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cheerleader's brother is probably going to let the [censored] hit the fan. Her appearance in the episode will boringly revolve around that conflict of her exposed power.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's her brother? I thought it was just some horny teenager stuck in TFZ.
Old 11-06-2006, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's her brother? I thought it was just some horny teenager stuck in TFZ.

[/ QUOTE ]

the guy in TFZ is not her brother. her brother is much younger, you may rember him telling her to eat breakfast after she got home from the morgue.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:53 PM

mildly intresting post from someones blog about Claire and her supapower.

[ QUOTE ]
Hayden Panettiere, born August 21, 1989, now 17 (legal in Texas, which is important, because her character is in Odessa, Texas) as the character, Claire Bennett. She's adorably cute, constantly in her cheerleader uniform.

Ok - now never mind that she fulfills the underage cheerleading limber blond virginal demographic. That's pretty delicious.

But they gave her the ability to regenerate and resuscitate from any and all injuries.

This power has decided to manifest itself before she's lost her virginity.

Which means - everytime she has sex, she's a virgin as her hymen will repair itself. Meaning that everytime she's [censored], its like she's being [censored] for the very first time.

OK - that's WAY WRONG.

NOW - add to that - that she's at the age where cellular growth is complete. This is it. No wrinkles. No sagging breasts. If she has a kid and it pushes the hipbones out... they'll straighten back and she'll be fine.

Of course - that's even if she could get pregnant. Would her eggs allow an invading sperm to fertilize? Is that possible?

OR - is she simply doomed to enjoy threat free sex for life. Now - here's the scary part. She'll never know non-hymen blocked sex. Cuz even if it gets pushed through... on any withdrawal and cycle back in, the hymen will have grown back. SO...

It's my theory that do to the constant discomfort of virginal sex with men, her character will prefer the kind attention of her fellow sex. MEANING - she'll be a hot, underage, cheerleading lesbian... for life.

ALSO - she could have sex with ANYONE. Any disease - unprotected and be perfectly ok.

The people behind this show are sick. Either that or they have singlehandedly created the most deviantly awesome fanboy sex object in the history of SUPERHERO FICTION.

And she's from Texas.

Claire... you rule!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-06-2006, 10:19 PM

Need less mind reader and more Hiro in this episode.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:07 PM

What a bad episode.

Barely setup anything and didn't go anywhere. They have too many plot lines for an hour each week.

I'll finish the season, but if they don't start going somewhere I'm going to be rather upset.

This episode was easily the worst of the season.