Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2006, 07:13 AM

Default Don\'t do drugs while you are pregnant

If you are just going to read 1... read the last one. Priceless

Ok, here are some 'myspace blog' posts from 2 brothers that I happen to know. I'd link their myspace profiles but you have to be friends with them in order to see them.

Anyways, read them slowly and enjoy. Read one of them... or read them all... they are all equally hilarious.

Here is brother #1

[censored] u all

i hate when prople have feeling for u but they wont act on it. that is y this is tittled [censored] u all. i want to find someone that will not screw around with my feelings. i just want that one thing i that too much to ask for the oppsite sex. if u have any comments just let me know.

this is how i feel about somethings!

When a person tells u that they loved u so much that they would do anything for u but then they turn around and tells u that they think that the two of u arent meant to be together when u spent alot of happy moment together. then they just ripe your heart out and throw it in a [censored] blender.

This is what makes me mad

a person that doesnt take care of his kids that he helps to crate and people that [censored] with other peoples heart when they tell the person about their past and think that anything will change on betweem tje two pwople.

And... Retard #2

im home from BCT and im happy for it because i dont for a DS on my back for small things. and everyone that doesn't not think that your freedoms are in my hands well you are wrong because im american soldiers and we defende everyone's freedom and the american way of life. so shut up when you are talking about things you don't know anything about or you are going to have a mad soldier on your hands and thnat will be me.

I have a niece that was born on Junaury 12, 2006 and she is meth affected. i have to make sure im there for her because i have told her no matter what i will be there for her. i will never let her little heart to be broken by some boy that is just wanting something that he should not be wanting. i will be waiting up for her and her date when she starts dating. i will be the over project uncle.

[b]i have been going some sole searching and i have come across what happen to me in my childhood. my bolical father John would beat me for not reason beside not listen or helping my brother when i was doing something that John watn me to do and John would beat me for not doing what he want me to do and going to help my brotheres and listen to them. i thought that i could hand all the memizes that would come up when i did this but i was wrong. now i need help from someone that will listen to me and not get tell me what i should be feeling right now and tell me that what past in the past should stay in the past. the only reason why i did what i did is because it will make me a better person later in my life. i need someone that is understand to the point were i could say something really mean and the person will not get upset and still listen to me. i wish that i did do that because im going to have to be a better person no matter if i going through my past and fine things that would be helpful later on in my life.

is there any reason why i should be doing what im going right now beside helping myself out for helping other people in life. will anyone help me beside my perants??????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????

::::::::::::::::(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((( [b]