Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 02:55 AM

Default This forum is circling the drain

I am sick of all the Pro-AC trolls that happen in EVERY thread. No matter how mundane the thread some rube will inviarably pipe in with " well this is how it would be in ACLAND" or "boy the state sure does suck too bad you rubes can't see the light!"
It happens in EVERY thread and it is making this subforum a joke.
To this end I suggest all AC threads be moved to Science, Math, and Philosophy where they belong. Most "True AC's" profess to not take part in politics at all so I feel it is a philosophy and not political.
The Libertarians can stay however, because they actually have a party that does stuff besides make mp3's for the internet and troll forums constantly.
Also move to Somalia lol
What are your thoughts?
Old 11-05-2006, 03:01 AM

Default Re: This forum is circling the drain

love it or leave it
Old 11-05-2006, 03:05 AM

Are you saying that this board is like the USA or that we cannot talk about things to effect change? Because if it's the former I would say you are breaking rule 2 of this forum. If it's the latter then that is like, your opinion, man.
Old 11-05-2006, 03:09 AM

I have to agree. I thought there was a finite amount of times they could do FYPs to make the same stupid joke about governments being evil but I was wrong. They're like dogs marking their territory, pissing on every thread.

It amazes me that after millenia of history we still have intellectually lazy ideologues who think all problems have the same solution.
Old 11-05-2006, 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No matter how mundane the thread some rube will inviarably pipe in with " well this is how it would be in ACLAND"

[/ QUOTE ]
No assertions with out examples plz.
[ QUOTE ]
To this end I suggest all AC threads be moved to Science, Math, and Philosophy where they belong.

[/ QUOTE ]
Political theory doesn't belong in the politics forum. Riiggght.
[ QUOTE ]
Most "True AC's" profess to not take part in politics at all so I feel it is a philosophy and not political.

[/ QUOTE ]
The two are not mutually exclusive.
[ QUOTE ]
The Libertarians can stay however, because they actually have a party that does stuff

[/ QUOTE ]
ACist=libertarian. Lol, guess you haven't read enough of those AC threads that apparently take up the whole forum.
[ QUOTE ]
besides make mp3's for the internet and troll forums constantly.

[/ QUOTE ]
Links not assertions K thx. I have the oddest feeling you don't have the slightest clue on what the term trolling means.
[ QUOTE ]
Also move to Somalia lol

[/ QUOTE ]
For the nth time this week, somalia =/= ACism. I give your strawman attempt a c-.
[ QUOTE ]
What are your thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]
That you're just another new poster that wants to discuss which republicrat party is going to win more seats and wants to change everything around to fit what you want.

We've had a decent amount of debate on this exact subject and it appears we're here to stay. ENJOY!
Old 11-05-2006, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you saying that this board is like the USA or that we cannot talk about things to effect change? Because if it's the former I would say you are breaking rule 2 of this forum. If it's the latter then that is like, your opinion, man.

[/ QUOTE ]
It was a joke. Love it or leave it is a common argument used by the statists on the board.
Old 11-05-2006, 03:20 AM

Honestly, I'm more sick of the people complaining about ACists than the ACists. Normally I would move this to ATF, but we've done this argument to death. Locked.
Closed Thread