Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2006, 05:16 PM

Default controlling the Stars lobby, creating a table opener

i'm looking for some basic commands(preferably for AHK) that would aid in the creation of a stars table opener. i think if solutions to these are posted here we will see a well written table opener in a couple days

does anyone know how to read the lobby table list data?
does anyone know how to send a command to open a specific table?
Old 11-04-2006, 06:21 PM

Default Re: controlling the Stars lobby, creating a table opener

I happily code up a table opener for Stars, I would love to have one. Or even just a custom lobby that filters more than the normal one, but I can not figure out how to access the (non-standard) listboxes in the lobby [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

If anyone can answer these two questions:
[ QUOTE ]

does anyone know how to read the lobby table list data?
does anyone know how to send a command to open a specific table?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can do the rest [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 11-04-2006, 06:52 PM

i don't know how to do any of this, but you might be able to use much of the new FT Table Opener to create a stars one.

-trebek
Old 11-05-2006, 08:58 PM

someone has to know how to do this
Old 11-06-2006, 12:29 AM

If I had an AHK solution for you, I'd share it, but I could have a table opener working with stars, and any other site in 24 hours if there was enough interest in it.

My solution would be easy to code, but would require me to host some files/live data from my cash game database (see nhbra.com for a really old demo video), so I couldn't do it for free.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:55 AM

Long time no post illunious - Glad to see you back [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

All I want to do is be able to filter the Stars lobby moreso than it currently does.

e.g If I could get the data for the current lobby list, and knew how to make the lobby open a table upon command, I could make a "custom" lobby, that showed only 6-max, "fast" tables with 4 or 5 players sitting, for example.

Such is my dream, anyway - it would make PokerStars multitabling life so much easier [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 11-06-2006, 02:03 AM

That's one of the things my database is great for... having a single "lobby" filtered with your preferences. I never planned on doing the auto-table-opener thing with it, but it would be easy enough.

The "lobby" can include any number of sites you play on, but I mostly just play on Stars lately.

This (closer ) screenshot shows me 8 tabling stars using a "saved search" called Small Stakes NL, which is set up to display Stars NL $100 tables with >= 7 players and 25BB or higher avg pots. Tables I have open are green in the list (and are listed no matter what the pot size), so in this screenshot, there's 1 table I'm not at that I'd be interested in joining, and a couple tables at the bottom of the list have low avg pot sizes so I'd look at leaving.

Search criteria can be any # of sites, games, stake ranges, # of players range, # of seats range, and waiting list range. And can then be filtered/color coded based on avg pot size and saw flop %. Any saved search could easily be turned into a list of tables to open, so if I made a table opener, any of this criteria would be available for opening tables.

Sorry to hijack this thread. Back on topic, I've probably spent 16 hours in the past trying everything I can think of (scouring google, tons of winspector spy, api monitor, ahk stuff) to get direct access to the stars table list and table opening. My solution sucks, but it works (table listings would have to be hosted by me, and joining tables disables kb/mouse for 1-5 seconds - not a problem for idle mining, but a huge problem for a multitabler - of course this isn't the case for any site with a standard ListView table list). There's definitely a way, but I'm convinced AHK and messages are not the answer (see adams reply in this thread).
Old 11-06-2006, 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
(see adams reply in this thread).

[/ QUOTE ]

Err.. chris.. not adam