Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2006, 03:17 AM

Default One Product Site

what would be the prospects of an affiliate site that carried exactly one producT? like for example, a site that only sold Nolimit Holdem Theory and Practice and absolutely nothing elsE. or a DVD of Enter the Dragon and absolutely nothing elsE.

Naturally, this site will be part of a web of interlinked siteS. and it would have every info possible on that particular producT. like take for instance the Enter the Dragon sitE. you would have more info than wikipedia in it with all the links to almost every other site that gives info on iT.

so what do ya thinK? what are the upsides, downsides, pros, and conS? what kind of product or service would be most "friendly" with this kind of ideA? what are the factors that could make it worK?

notice I'm talking about products that are on amazon and other placeS. i'm not talking about writing an ebook that is not available anywhere else and dedicating one site to iT.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:13 AM

Default Re: One Product Site

I used a similiar idea with a golf book I publish. It increased the book sales through amazon close to 300%.

here's a link to the site:
http://www.ernestjones.net/
Old 11-03-2006, 10:31 AM

Default Re: One Product Site

I like it. I would not include any links to external sources that would take my visitor out of my site though. I would just collect all of the source information and put it on my own site, w/ an easy link to buy the product prominently displayed on every page.