Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2006, 03:53 PM

Default ChodeZilla: The Beast is back

Im Back and better than ever. Most of u here know me when i stabbed a kid in a poker game. Well all that is behind me and im better than ever. I made some big scores lately for me(so stfu guys who make 100k and over and berate the little guy, hope u die of cancer of the testicles if u make fun of me). I won a $50- 90 man sng on Stars PWND. Hit a miracle Gut Shot when was heads up. And i got far in some ReBuy games. And i took down a $100 man Tounry on Stars a month or so ago paid me like 5k.

But lately man i thnk my account is cursed or i have the worst luck in the world. OK lets start off by me recalling things this week that were scummy(like Donny, Peters dad, hes at the track right now). In school i was buying a candybar and the machine ate my money, next coming home on bus cuz car was in shop, so i decide to get a newspaper cuz id be bored and the machine EATS my 50 cents. I pulled and tugged and it wuld not budge. I was thinking about going to the paper box thing by my house at like 7am and put in 50 cents and take all the newspapers SCamming Chicago of their newspapers. And i was buying a Mountain Dew out of a machine and i hit the MD button but DIET COKE came out. WTF Diet Coke fugggetabouit.

Then it comes to online i cant win a race lately and i get [censored] on in Cash games getting AA or KK cracked by low pp and it so scummy. If i ever met some players in life that i played with online i honestly think id kill some.

Well i get 5 free kills a year when i join the Chicago Police Department in 2 years when im 21. I can release my anger by shooting innocent people. And i heard u can trade to get kills off other officers for money.

Well right now im on Stars playing a $20 touney currently 10 of 88 and 600 people started. Hope to make FT. Wish me luck.

And what can i but to change my luck? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I am a winning player but have gotten to the point where i just wanna cry when i get Donked or sucked out on. I think i should cry to release my anger(but those free kills sound fine).
Old 11-01-2006, 03:56 PM

Default Re: ChodeZilla: The Beast is back

Where should we send our donations?
Old 11-01-2006, 04:04 PM

Donations can be sent to ChodeZilla on Stars. I need to get money to get my cat some surgery. U prick ill murder ur kids. Donation ill donate a $1 to the guy that kills u and ur kids.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:11 PM

tl;dr
Old 11-01-2006, 04:16 PM

tl dr? wtf does that mean?
Old 11-01-2006, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tl dr? wtf does that mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 11-01-2006, 04:25 PM

Totally Lame; Donations RLY?
Old 11-01-2006, 04:43 PM

tl;dr, from reading responses 90% sure this is report-worthy
Old 11-01-2006, 05:14 PM

This is one of the most sensational pieces of attention whoring I have ever seen. Yesterday's response was not enough for you?

Exact same thread posted yesterday