Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2006, 07:58 PM

Default First time cashout of Neteller

My friend is having this problem with neteller, for some reason he doesnt want to post here, so ill do it for him.

He deposited on stars, made a few bucks and then wanted to cash out. I told him about neteller and he made an account there. He cashed out a few days ago, and the amount still isnt in his Neteller account. But it also isnt in his Stars account either. Here is an email he got from Stars:

[ QUOTE ]
$xxx will be credited to your Neteller account (xxxx@xxx.com) within 72 hours.

The reason your cashout was split into smaller amounts is because cashouts
are automatically processed back to the method(s) used to deposit, in the
same amounts as your original purchases.

Credits applied back to previous deposits are processed immediately while
cashouts that are more than the total amount deposited must be reviewed by
our security department before being processed. Please allow up to 72 hours
to receive this portion of your cashout.

[/ QUOTE ]

All my Stars to Neteller transactions have been smooth and flawless. Can someone please help us out as to why this is so difficult for hm?
Old 10-19-2006, 08:12 PM

Default Re: First time cashout of Neteller

He didn't deposit with neteller. It only cashes out a max of what you deposited with that medium (neteller) previously. Since he didn't deposit anything with neteller, they're going to review the cashout. It should not take more than 3 days though, so he may want to contact stars again. The problem is on star's end, not neteller.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:02 PM

what happens if you've made multiple deposits before a withdrawl? my friend put in 50 with a credit card and then put in a bunch more with neteller. he's withdrawing a bunch of profit in the next day or two. is he going to have wait 3 days?
Old 10-22-2006, 05:15 PM

I'm having a similar problem. I won a freeroll on a PokerRoom skin and built it up a bit. I withdrew 2 days ago from the skin to my Neteller account. However, the funds are neither in Neteller or the skin. I talked to the skin support and the first person said that the transaction had indeed gone through, but could take up to 2 days. So it's now been over 2 days and I talked to another support person and she said she talked to her manager and to come back tomorrow afternoon.

I also asked if the cashout was considered a P2P transfer, she said it wasn't. The reason I asked is because I haven't registered my bank account with Neteller yet (I'm in Canada and going to make a $US chequing account for Neteller due to exchange rates). Neteller said it needs a certified account for P2P, but not from merchants on their site. So will not having a registered account cause problems?
Old 10-22-2006, 06:18 PM

Not having a certified account isn't going to be a problem. I've been using my non certified account for years to transfer money between poker sites.
Old 10-22-2006, 06:27 PM

Thanks for the heads-up Twilight. Now to just wait for that withdrawal to clear & hope not to lose my money.
Old 10-22-2006, 06:53 PM

Just echoing what others said, basically. The max. cashout you can make without having to go through this process is equal to your total deposits via the same method. If he never deposited via Neteller then the review would happen even for a withdrawal of $10.

I've gone through this myself, as well as numerous friends of mine, and none of us has had any problems being paid in the end.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:12 PM

i'm confused. what if you deposit 100 through neteller then later withdraw 500 through neteller? are you going to go through the 3-day procedure?
Old 10-22-2006, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm confused. what if you deposit 100 through neteller then later withdraw 500 through neteller? are you going to go through the 3-day procedure?

[/ QUOTE ]

the first 100 gets credited to your neteller account immediately. the remainder takes a few extra days.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:36 PM

and every cashout from then on? man, i miss igmpay.