Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2006, 05:02 AM

Default Beat: ruined a nice pair of shorts, awful party

Cliff notes: Quit playing poker while running well/playing well for the first time in 2 weeks to have a good time. I do not have a good time.

According to people "you never forgot how to ride a bike." WRONG. I haven't gotten on one since first grade, because I quit riding bike/playing with my skateboard when I broke my arm skateboarding in my house (ya, I guess I was mildly retarded). I borrowed someone's bike to go drinking somewhere, and I'm going fine for like 10 feet at which point I eat [censored] and fall on hands/knees. It hurts but I'm a stone cold killa so I didn't bother to look at myself to see if I'm okay. After like 30 seconds of trying to figure out how to ride it I give up since there's no way I'm going to be able to ride it when I'm drunk anyway.

Get to where I'm going, a lot of the people are gone, the rest of us leave to go to some chick's birthday party. It's just awful. There are no white chicks there (someone please reply saying I'm racist for finding only white girls attractive). Within about 2 minutes of arriving all the alcohol is depleted so all I end up with is a shot of some disgusting alcohol mixed with some even more disgusting orange [censored].

I leave with one of my roommates and his girlfriend and we eat delicious pitas, the only brag that has come out of this night. When I sit down my knee hurts like crazy so I look at it and it's covered in blood from when I fell off the bike. Then I look at my hand and there are about 10 holes in my palm and one by my thumb. After pitas we go to some dudes house, I don't even bother attempting to get drunk/have a good time since it's obvious that nothing worthwhile is going to come of watching SNL while others finish their mexican food. I leave with roommate and when I check fridge to see how many sodas I have left I notice that the blood has soaked through the knee area on my shorts, and it will most certainly not be coming out. It takes a long time just to wipe the dirt/blood off my knee while trying to clean the wound, since I rarely go outside this is the biggest battle scar I've had in quite some time.
Old 10-15-2006, 05:04 AM

Default Re: Beat: ruined a nice pair of shorts, awful party

LOL excellent post... question: did u get thrown over the handle bars?
That happened to me once and it was cool cause I went flyin'!
Old 10-15-2006, 05:06 AM

Default Re: Beat: ruined a nice pair of shorts, awful party

you are racist for only finding white girls attractive.