Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2006, 04:54 PM

Default [censored] you, WPEX

[censored] you, WPEX. [censored] you and your [censored] 22/21/2.5 limit players. [censored] their ridiculous steal/resteal/re-resteal [censored] on every single hand that costs me 4SB if I want to see a flop. [censored] the fact that more than two players see the turn less than 1 hand out of 20. [censored] the guys to my left at every table that defend with everything and make rag 2 pair on every hand. [censored] your RNG that only gives me losing AA hands when there's no promo going, gave me TPGK against sets 5 times last night, and top two against top set (not a typo) twice. [censored] your 100% rakeback that makes it look for a while as though it's actually worth this misery. And [censored] you for dealing me this hand on my last orbit to neatly sum up the [censored] I've had to deal with for the last 5000 hands...

Hero is CO with A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
6 folds, Hero raises, 2 folds, BB calls.
Flop: A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
BB checks, Hero bets, BB calls.
Turn: 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
BB bets, Hero calls.
River: 5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
BB bets, Hero calls.

BB shows A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Suck/resuck/re-resuck. Eat me.
Old 10-14-2006, 04:59 PM

Default Re: [censored] you, WPEX

you suck

and you should be thanking him for flat-calling on the flop and river
Old 10-14-2006, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you suck

and you should be thanking him for flat-calling on the flop and river

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually he bet the river and I called, but thanks for playing...we have some lovely parting gifts for you.

His betting out only after he fell behind on the turn was a nice touch, though...just to make the hand that much more annoying.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:28 PM

lol WSEX is mad rigged yo - you didnt know?
Old 10-14-2006, 06:42 PM

i played at wpex for a while... by the end of it, if i raised in the co or otb and got 3 bet by one of the blinds, i went to showdown everytime with ace high/king high or better. i dont know what it is but they are CRAZY about restealing.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:30 PM

Learn to read hands and players. WPEX is not the place for ABC 123 ex-party multi-tablers.

How many tables you play at WPEX?

And why bitch about that hand? Villain saved you at least 1.5 BB with his [censored] play.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:32 PM

WSEX is surely rigged.
Old 10-14-2006, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i played at wpex for a while... by the end of it, if i raised in the co or otb and got 3 bet by one of the blinds, i went to showdown everytime with ace high/king high or better. i dont know what it is but they are CRAZY about restealing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know...and I did quite well for my first 1K hands or so doing this. It's just that every time I've made these calldowns the last few days, they've had like minimum of a set every time. It's like every table I sit down at, my image is shot after 2 minutes.

And it's not that I don't love the maniacs...even in the middle of this downswing, I had one bluff 3-bet the river with air when I held the nut flush. It's just that when every [censored] hand is HU, the occasional nut hand just doesn't compensate for the rest of the crap.