Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2006, 02:32 PM

Default WSEX

I think I may finally give them a shot since I made the stupid move of not getting RB at sites that are staying open in the uS like AB, UB, PS, etc. So I am pretty sure that they no longer offer a signup bonus, but I read something about a referral bonus. Anyone know if they still have one? Or are there any sites that have any offers for WSEX? Thanks.
Old 10-14-2006, 03:17 PM

Default Re: WSEX

No offers at WSEX. Just sign-up.

In other news, it's extremely easy to get RB at sites where you already have an account.
On UB I just clicked on the 'open new account' tab and set up a brand new account with rakeback there.
Not sure what their rules are against this but I had zero problem doing it even with same name, address, neteller, ISP.

Absolute and FullTilt have announced that you can now get your account switched to a rakeback one through and affiliate.
I've received e-mails from 3 or 4 different rakeback sites all announcing the BIG NEWS that AP and FullTilt are both going to allow you to do this now (even though I already have rakeback at both).

PokerStars has never had rakeback anyway. There's nothing anybody can do to get a better deal there.
The VIP-club acts as a psuedo RB already anyway.
Old 10-14-2006, 03:33 PM

yes you can still get rakeback with Absolute and Fulltilt. Go to the affiliate section and they will switch your account to one with rakeback. This is all endorsed by the poker sites themselves. Good times!
Old 10-14-2006, 03:40 PM

Unfortunately, I signed up for both with PSO so I'm not eligible. Thanks though.
Old 10-14-2006, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No offers at WSEX. Just sign-up.

In other news, it's extremely easy to get RB at sites where you already have an account.
On UB I just clicked on the 'open new account' tab and set up a brand new account with rakeback there.
Not sure what their rules are against this but I had zero problem doing it even with same name, address, neteller, ISP.

Absolute and FullTilt have announced that you can now get your account switched to a rakeback one through and affiliate.
I've received e-mails from 3 or 4 different rakeback sites all announcing the BIG NEWS that AP and FullTilt are both going to allow you to do this now (even though I already have rakeback at both).

PokerStars has never had rakeback anyway. There's nothing anybody can do to get a better deal there.
The VIP-club acts as a psuedo RB already anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for this Bob. I'll check out opening a new account at UB though. Maybe that will work. Like I said above for AB and FT though, they're not offering to people who are signed up through another affiliate.
Old 10-14-2006, 10:01 PM

I think you would have a shot of opening a new account at either site OR getting your current one switched over if you tried hard enough.
Old 10-14-2006, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yes you can still get rakeback with Absolute and Fulltilt. Go to the affiliate section and they will switch your account to one with rakeback. This is all endorsed by the poker sites themselves. Good times!

[/ QUOTE ]

affiliate section where, here or at the sites themselves?