Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 02:45 PM

Default *Official* Stupid Gigabet Crap thread

Yeah, you got that right. Please post the 2 magillion stupid things you're going to have to say about Gigabet in the next week in this thread. This will reduce forum clutter, make it more likely that he respond to your points or questions, etc, etc.

So let's try to confine it to a mere 75 threads by making sightings, hand questions, and lame crap all stay in one post.

Thanks,

c
Old 01-29-2006, 02:47 PM

Default Re: *Official* Stupid Gigabet Crap thread

Since this has "stupid" in the title, I'd just like to say that having Giga roaming party playing $11s and $22s makes it feel like Full Tilt for just this week.
Old 01-29-2006, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since this has "stupid" in the title, I'd just like to say that having Giga roaming party playing $11s and $22s makes it feel like Full Tilt for just this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that would be an example of a stupid thing to say. Well done. Please continue posting this and all other crap in here.

c
Old 01-29-2006, 02:56 PM

Why did Gigabet not change his name for this challenge? If I'm playing against him I will be pushing as often as possible knowing that 1) he will completely outplay me if I try to play "poker" against him and 2) he will be very unwilling to call a push - much more so than a typical player.

It is actually a serious question - I think it will definately hurt him especially when he gets to the $22's and $33's with a smallish bankroll.

rvg

rvg
Old 01-29-2006, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yes, that would be an example of a stupid thing to say. Well done. Please continue posting this and all other crap in here.
c

[/ QUOTE ]

Zank you, I am eer all ze veek.
Old 01-29-2006, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

c

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed at your awesome post so hard that the lamp turned off. Its on a clapper.

You're the best C.

Edit: Stupid enough?
Old 01-29-2006, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1) he will completely outplay me if I try to play "poker" against him and 2) he will be very unwilling to call a push - much more so than a typical player.

It is actually a serious question - I think it will definately hurt him especially when he gets to the $22's and $33's with a smallish bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not stupid enough for this thread. But good point. For those who have money in, trying to damage Giga's bankroll at low levels might actually be a profitable play. Pushing small negative edges for his whole stack might increase his variance enough to make him lose... or, alternately, might supercharge his bankroll so he's unstoppable.
Old 01-29-2006, 02:59 PM

Can we expect to get updates on when he moves up and how he doing? Or is it the type of thing where he doesn't post until he's done or BUSTO..?
Old 01-29-2006, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1) he will completely outplay me if I try to play "poker" against him and 2) he will be very unwilling to call a push - much more so than a typical player.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not stupid enough for this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

3) I will p0wn Giga when he enters the $33's using my Kill Giga strategy guide. PM me for details - just 3 easy payments of $9.99 and you too can p0wn Giga.

How is that?

rvg
Old 01-29-2006, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why did Gigabet not change his name for this challenge?

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe he's using two names: one secret name for the challenge and his regular gigabet for distraction.

That stupid enough for this thread?
Closed Thread