Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2006, 10:59 AM

Default Starting over and need help

I, like many others, will be switching from Party very shortly and will be lost playing on other sites. I'm currently using PT, PAHUD, and MTH on Party and will be switching to FT and PS.

I guess that I need suggestions as to which combination of tools that I'll need to multitable on these 2 sites. The PT and PAHUD won't be an issue, but MTH won't work with these 2 sites and I will need some kind of program that automatically gives focus to a table when it's my turn and allows me to use the keyboard for bet, fold, raise, etc. I'm strictly a NL player and play SnG's, MTT's, and cash.

Any other good programs out there to make life easier? I've looked around at some of the threads here and it seems there are tons of things to use, but what is critical to have and what is the best.

You can PM me if your answer would break the forum rules.

Thanks guys.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:04 PM

Default Re: Starting over and need help

MTH 2.029 the next version of MultiTable Helper will have Pokerstars support. In fact if you go to their main webpage, there's a link for the beta version of 2.029 which has Stars support.

I haven't had a chance to try out the beta version yet, so I don't know how buggy or stable it is. I'm just gonna wait til the it's outta of beta myself.