Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2006, 08:40 PM

Default Analyze my stats

Can you guys analyze my stats? I am new to using PT, and just wanted to know where im at. Am I average? These stats are from the 8-16 Limit game on Full Tilt.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:42 PM

Default Re: Analyze my stats

Could you look up your APH, or Average Players per Hand? (This can be found under Session Notes.) Also your AF would be of great help.

You're playing too many hands and you're playing too many hands out of the SB. Try to do less coldcalling, less openlimping and probably less limping behind. You're definately running hot but it's hard to tell how your postflop play is from such a small sample. You are not as good as your winrate would indicate.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you guys analyze my stats? I am new to using PT, and just wanted to know where im at. Am I average? These stats are from the 8-16 Limit game on Full Tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not important. Hand sample is WAY to small to be meaningful. If you have questions post hands and partake in hand discussions. Your stats will work themselves out.
Old 10-07-2006, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not important. Hand sample is WAY to small to be meaningful. If you have questions post hands and partake in hand discussions. Your stats will work themselves out.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not too small to be significant for vpip.

You play FAR too many hands OP. You're not a winning player. I know you pobably think I'm a jerk for saying this, but you got lucky; stop playing.

It's no big deal, most folks who go onto become good players get lucky and get a taste. Now it's time to check out one of the many fine offerings of 2+2 publishing. Small stakes holdem is excellent. If you'd prefer to ease into that book, Lee Jones' book is a good primer, even if everything in there shouldn't be taken as gospel.

9 out of 10 times a person won't listen to this kind of thing. So, allow me to make this prediction: anybody else who posts in this thread is going to say the same thing. Consider that before you decide if you want to heed any of this stuff.
Old 10-07-2006, 10:00 PM

yeah dude wait till youve played for more than 2 days before you post stats.
Old 10-07-2006, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These stats are from the 8-16 Limit game on Full Tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

The FT 8-16 limit game actually runs?? What times does it run? I'd like to play in that.

My guess is that when it runs, it would run shorthanded. This is a SS rull-ring limit forum, so when you post stats here, I think you should filter the stats to include only the hands you play 8, 9 or 10 handed.

So yeah, I think you should play another 30-40K hands, filter the stats to include only full-ring games, and then post them again. You can get valuable feedback then. Also, can you post some of the other stats too? There are so many important stats you didn't post here.

From the stats you have given, it does appear that you play too many hands. Unless you are regularly playing very shorthanded...