Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2006, 10:46 AM

Default Help some innocent bystandars at Caesar\'s LV

I was at Caesar's in Vegas the other day and noticed a change in the poker cashier cage. They've put up a ginormous framed picture of some (i'm sure world class) weight lifter doing some kind of clean and jerk or somethin'.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm sure the guy is one of the best in the world at what he does and is a total professional. However, as a subject of art to be look at frequently, I find him lacking.

I mentioned this to one of the cashiers and she informed me that pretty much all of the cashiers favour having the picture removed. Evidently management won't budge.

BUT. . .if enough customers mention their distaste for the picture, it just might come down. So. . .next time ur in the palace on the strip, take a minute to speak to the manager on duty about Hanz (or maybe it's Franz).

Thanks
Old 10-07-2006, 11:49 AM

Default Re: Help some innocent bystandars at Caesar\'s LV

Carefull lots of women players might like this picture...... well and in the new "american" society I'm sure a lot of men like looking at it too. You don't want to offend any posters at 2+2 by having it taken down,burned,smelted,acid eaten, etc. But then again what do I care Poker at Caesar's ????? Too rich for my blood
I'll be down at the El Cortez Playing 1-3 stud with a smoke in my mouth hearing stories of WWI (oh yeah it's possible) trying to get geezer dough. With my $45 bankroll
If I was real lucky Jackie would invite me to the Pan game at the Plaza
Old 10-07-2006, 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be down at the El Cortez Playing 1-3 stud with a smoke in my mouth hearing stories of WWI (oh yeah it's possible) trying to get geezer dough. With my $45 bankroll

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhh... The good life.
Old 10-07-2006, 11:35 PM

Jackie once put his hand on my knee (several times) at a 2/4 limit game. I missed my chance, could have been on those ads saying Thanks Jackie!