Default Intertops blacklisted

Intertops has been blacklisted at BW.

STAY OUT OF THE SHADY INTERTOPS

http://www.bonuswhores.com/blacklisted-sites.php

lol blacklistaments...
Old 10-07-2006, 07:16 AM

Default Re: Intertops blacklisted

Here's a snipet of what Intertops said, as quoted on BW:

<font color="blue"> The offer is available to genuine players only, genuine players being ones that are active /participating in games with the intention of winning pots. Any players who attempt to abuse the offer by contributing only the small/big blinds with no intention to actively participate in games will forfeit the right to claim the opening bonus."

</font>
The players were playing tight ourside the blinds, but were playing when they had a hand.

So now playing tight is considered to be abusing the offer. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2006, 07:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> The offer is available to genuine players only, genuine players being ones that are active /participating in games with the intention of winning pots. Any players who attempt to abuse the offer by contributing only the small/big blinds with no intention to actively participate in games will forfeit the right to claim the opening bonus."

</font>
The players were playing tight ourside the blinds, but were playing when they had a hand.

So now playing tight is considered to be abusing the offer. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

bonus whores don't play tight, they play so rockish it's not funny - the majority of them are 5/5
Old 10-07-2006, 07:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

bonus whores don't play tight, they play so rockish it's not funny - the majority of them are 5/5

[/ QUOTE ]

But they still don't fold big pairs UTG do they? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I wonder what percentage of hands outside the blinds you have to play to be considered "participating".
Old 10-07-2006, 07:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I am a bonus whore and I play like 17.5/11. And I do think that people playing 5/5 are pretty nice guys. The donate their blinds virtually every time to my raises. Easy money, low variance.
Old 10-07-2006, 10:00 AM

Actually guys who didnt get paid were in the 20s vpip
Old 10-07-2006, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually guys who didnt get paid were in the 20s vpip

[/ QUOTE ]

right....heads-up maybe
Old 10-07-2006, 08:11 PM

I think they sorta deserved it. When you play a 700 raked hand bonus, do you REALLY have to stop at 702 hands and send emails demanding your bonus? Jeeze just give em a bit of extra cover play - the point of these bonuses is to attract new customers, whores that fold to a bonus and then cash out are not customers, more like parasites. What's the bet if these guys had just done a few hundred extra hands and then made a $10 sports bet there'd be no problem at all. It's ok to whore just don't have it stamped on your forehead while you're doing it.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:20 PM

I have been whoring for years and have yet to play 1 hand of cover play....screw cheap ass intertops...
Old 10-07-2006, 09:50 PM

I think no matter how person plays any site should not be allowed to not pay bonus. They can deny future bonus offers but not ones already promised.

I wonder why all poker sites have not changed their bonuses so that you only gain them from hands you win. It sure would force worst bonus rocks to play. For example 100 dollar bonus cleared 1 cent for each cent you pay rake on hands you win.