Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2006, 03:23 AM

Default IGM pay question

It's thurs morning and on Mon I cashed out of party the majority of what I had on there, but left a little bit to play with. Been on a bad run since and had to reload twice on tues. Check my bank account today, and both reloads I made on tues are shoowing up , deducting from my checking account, but my initial withdrawal is still in limbo. I thought if you cashed out, then redeposited while your cashout is in process, they just subtracted it from your cashout. Can anyone explain this?
Old 10-05-2006, 10:15 AM

Default Re: IGM pay question

If your cashout was approved, they don't reverse the cashout when you try to deposit. When you try to deposit, if the last cashout hasn't been approved, you will be able to reverse up to 100% of it. Once it is approved, however, it can't be stopped.

Vig
Old 10-05-2006, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If your cashout was approved, they don't reverse the cashout when you try to deposit. When you try to deposit, if the last cashout hasn't been approved, you will be able to reverse up to 100% of it. Once it is approved, however, it can't be stopped.

Vig

[/ QUOTE ]

I got an email the very same day I cashed out, saying my cashout was approved, but the money NEVER hit my bank account(as of late thurs afternoon). Yet all my subsequent reloads HAVE hit my account, are are already being deducted from my NON-poker $ in my checking acct. Thoughts?
Old 10-05-2006, 07:08 PM

do deposits happen way quicker than cashouts?