Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2006, 09:48 PM

Default Online poker, gooday.

Since when does anyone care that the same sites that abuse the everyday player expect those same people to care and help save online poker.
I have played online poker on and off, by no means a "pro" but enough to notice the lack of respect every cardroom shows MOST of it's customers. I have had many a night looking for a phone number to contact them, writing Emails that are rarely returned. If returned, they don't do anything about the problems. I don't think I am the only one who notices this. Not to mention the fact that it is almost impossible to get a completly fair game most of the time. I notice the cheating, and write an EMail and not once has anything been done. There is much more wrong with online poker, and after being crapped on by them over the years. I would rather see them rot. Thats just me.
Old 10-01-2006, 10:30 PM

Default Re: Online poker, gooday.

yes, that is JUST YOU
Old 10-01-2006, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yes, that is JUST YOU

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-01-2006, 10:56 PM

they cheated so many,,,,it caught up to them
Old 10-02-2006, 12:49 AM

BUH-BYE
Old 10-02-2006, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BUH-BYE

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahaha
Old 10-02-2006, 01:56 AM

I am glad you like bad service, crooked games and a overall lack of respect from a company. It seems everytime someone complains about online poker not being on the level, there is a couple of played out responses..
Usually it starts with the old "why would a company already making good money try to steal or not treat the customer with any respect"
If there is a buck to be made, people will look for two. .. Just because a company is making money doesn't mean they wont try to make more, or in some way be forced to allow certain practices to go on, and then pretend to defend agaist it.
The next one usually is that whomever is complaining is a terrible player, and an attempt to shame them is in order..
I can think of two pro's that for the most part agree with me, Andy Black and Mike Grazc. If that matters than great but it shouldn't. there is a good interview on the cicuit on cardplayer online.
I want online poker, but one in which I am not being stolen from and ignored.. Maybee in the future with cameras or some way they can make the game close to fair again.
To the new players, I hope you follow your own thinking and reason. Don't let people who are trying so hard to prove that they are smart influence you, make up your own mind....(and see what others are thinking here)
Oh yeah Buh bye, was funny in 1996 on SNL, and even then not really funny.. IN fact, this is a breeding ground of bad humor and aholes who lol at this even repeating it for effect. I have great respect for the few pro's and creative people that post here, but there are just too many confused aholes that have no clue who they are yet, and just take on the persona they see too many times here.. Buh Bye.
Old 10-02-2006, 01:59 AM

wow everyone who laughed out loud at the great line of "buh bye" all joined this year.. WOW, before you say buh bye say hello because you joined a couple of months ago.
Old 10-02-2006, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow everyone who laughed out loud at the great line of "buh bye" all joined this year.. WOW, before you say buh bye say hello because you joined a couple of months ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

buh bye
Old 10-02-2006, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

buh bye

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you beat me by seconds...