Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2006, 02:53 AM

Default is mansion messing with me or is this normal?

So like anybody else on this forum I participated in the steelers promotion and won myself 1k on Mansion. I've sent them my ID with both sides of my liscence scanned two times 2 weeks ago and 1 week ago. My id has never been processed, and then my account was locked. WHen I talked to customer service apparently I had "entered the wrong password" several times even though I had it written down in front of me when I did so. I can log in now and once again my ID is not processed, and my e-mail about that to customer service has not come back.

Suggesstions? Or am I just a victim of how slow they normally are?
Old 09-28-2006, 03:03 AM

Default Re: is mansion messing with me or is this normal?

[censored] emailing, use their live chat, mine took a while too because they said they had to confirm a lot of IDs since the promotion (that may have just been an excuse to delay it,) took 8-9 days for me i think
Old 09-28-2006, 03:07 AM

From what I've been hearing, I'm not looking forward to cashing out from Mansion.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:04 AM

I don't like the idea of sending in IDs, when the deposit is made through Neteller. I think they are trying to discouage withdrawals while trying to establish their site..
In the mean time , I won't make anymore deposits or play much there until this is resolved quickly
Old 09-28-2006, 04:51 AM

The policy is pretty much crap. They say it is to protect you against fraud and verify age. Sure it is.

If that is the goal, why not get the ID before allowing deposits. They know people don't want to go through the hassle of sending their ID and will be more likely to lose the money instead.

On another note, did everyone just place the free bet and cashout immediately? If so, not much chance of seeing an opportunity like this again. Certainly your right, but I just hope to keep seeing free bets like this one.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:39 AM

I had no problem cashing out of Mansion. I sent them a digital photo of my driver's license, and within 3 days my money was in my neteller account. I left $250 there to make some more sports bets.
Old 09-28-2006, 08:04 AM

They aren't trying to discourage withdrawals, they've complying with Gibraltar's regulations. I've had to send IDs to a couple books before withdrawing; I remember sending an ID to Canbet when they were based out of Australia. (Not just to withdraw, but because of some weird Australian law, I had to prove that I didn't live in Australia before I could bet halftime lines--apparently in-game betting wasn't legal for Australian citizens a the time.)
Old 09-28-2006, 08:26 AM

do what im doing and gamboooool the account till 10K or bust. Then worry about that stuff
Old 09-28-2006, 08:38 AM

first, they are a GREAT book with great lines offered in their exchange.

second, as long as you stop using the email and use the live chat you will generally get a super fast response and get good CS from a person who speaks english.

after the free bet i have used mansion as one of my sports betting outs and love it. Hopefully more people have done this so they will think about doing it again next year.
Old 09-28-2006, 08:39 AM

They processed my ID in under 48 hours. I've done at least 10 withdrawals with them and always had the money in under 24 hours, often in 3 or 4 hours.