Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2006, 08:23 PM

Default GREAT BONUS on small room

Naked poker (which shares its player base with gamesgrid) currently has an amazing bonus opportunity from now until oct. 1st. Their first deposit bonus is 100% up to $500, with 5 player points needed for each $1 in bonus money to clear. This in itself is not a very good bonus based on how the player points are earned *found on site*. But if you deposit $500 by Oct. first you will get a $500 1x bonus which clears concurrently with the 5x normal sign-up.

The catch for this second, much better, bonus is that the bonus clears in one lump sum, as opposed to the regular sign-up which is released by each $1 is bonus earned. Also, the bonus must be cleared by Oct. 15th. This site has enough holdem and dealers choice traffic to get this done, but this is still no easy feat. That being said getting $600 for 500 player points by oct. 15th, considering how the bonus points are payed out, is an awsome bonus IMO. Though I do discourage anyone who is not up to this feat to stay clear of this room, since the sign-up bonus itself, which is $500 for 2500 player points, is not worth doing IMO. By clearing the 500 player point by Oct. 15th you also get entered into a satellite to a EPT event which I beleive has an EV of about $15 or so. Enjoy

Have a nice day and GL all. Most questions are covered on nakedpoker.com. Remember, you must deposit by oct.1st and clear the 500 points by oct. 15th.
Old 09-27-2006, 08:53 PM

Default Re: GREAT BONUS on small room

NH OP! Anyone know how traffic is, or when the best times are to play? This looks quite manageable, but only if there's decent game availability. I've never played Games Grid, I'm wondering about 1/2 FRLH specifically.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:01 PM

has anyone cashedout on this site , i know gamesgrid was a total scam as that bonuswh***s site has a nightmare dealing with them. i usually totally avoid sites associated with other scam sites unless they themselves have a great track record. is this nakedpoker a new site or not?
Old 09-27-2006, 09:03 PM

I have no idea if this place peaks US (now) or european but right now there is 1 filled up 3/6 FRLH, one filled up 2/4 FRLH, and 1 2/4 LHSH. I was playing on gamesgrid earlier today and based solely from my memory, I think the room has around the same amount of players, if not more around 3 p.m.

The is also one 1/2NL FR, two 1/2NL SH filled up and a few unfilled .25/.50 NL games as well as 2 people playing 2/5NL heads up at a FR table.

Also One half-filled 3/6 FL Omaha hi-lo table and one 5/10 FL dealers choice table.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:05 PM

How exactly do you earn points?
Old 09-27-2006, 09:07 PM

I prop on gamesgrid and have had no problem with cashouts or prop rakeback payments. If my memory serves at some point during the summer someone made a post about naked poker as a new room, but I am not positive. BW has their cashouts at 6 hours and I have gotten very fast e-mail responses from them thus far. As always, all bonuses are at one's own risk, but their other software licensees mansion and gamesgrid have no stolen anyone's money to my knowledge.

*note mansion has a seperate player base from naked/gamesgrid, but the same software provider*
Old 09-27-2006, 09:43 PM

From the site:

"Earn NakedPoker Points (NPPs) with each raked hand, according to the following schedule:

RAKE POINTS EARNED
$0.00 - $0.49 0.00
$0.50 - $0.99 0.25
$1.00 - $1.99 0.50
$2.00 - $2.99 0.75
$3.00 + 1.00

If you are dealt cards in a hand and the hand is raked, you receive NPPs. You do not have to put money in the pot yourself. Yet another reason to rejoice when you see action on your table while waiting for your next hand.

Tournaments work, too. You get two NakedPoker Points for every dollar you pay in tourney registration fees. For example, a $10+1 tournament would give you two NPPs."
Old 09-27-2006, 09:46 PM

Guy on a different forum says he got an email from CS saying only one of the two signup bonuses applies - so it is $500, not $600 for 500 points. Still seems good though. Plus I'd imagine traffic will increase as a result of this.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guy on a different forum says he got an email from CS saying only one of the two signup bonuses applies - so it is $500, not $600 for 500 points. Still seems good though. Plus I'd imagine traffic will increase as a result of this.

[/ QUOTE ]
The $500 1x bonus is manually credited by the room on oct. 15th and is not a sign-up bonus. The $500 100% 5x bonus is credited and released automatically via their software. I fail to understand how these bonuses would not clear concurrently? Shooting off to support, who should give me a reply in less then an hour. BW seems to think they clear concurrently also...
Old 09-27-2006, 11:44 PM

I started this bonus tonight and got credited with the 1x bonus after depositing $500 using a link through BW. I did not get both bonuses as advertised but it is a good bonus. You have to make a deposit before Oct 1 and clear it by Oct 15th. I played for 2 hours, 3 tables of .25/.50 NL and 1 table of 2/4 FL and racked up 100 NPP. $50/hr not is not too bad at all.