Poker Room skin
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
9 players
Converter

Hero 51.20
BB 49.25
Button 93.90

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is SB with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, 2 folds, CO calls, Button calls, Hero calls, BB checks.

Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($3, 6 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $2</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises to $5</font>, 3 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $10</font>, Hero ???

Like I said, 2nd hand at the table so I have no reads. If I call this, what do I do on the turn? I don't know how much I like reraising or pushing, is folding too weak?
Old 09-26-2006, 10:03 AM

Default Re: NL 50 Top 2 Pair, facing 2 reraises

stacks?
Old 09-26-2006, 10:08 AM

All right I added stacks, I didn't notice that the convertor didn't. Sorry about that.
Old 09-26-2006, 10:26 AM

Interesting spot lol. Minraise madness. Both your opponents have full stacks. There's this saying about not going broke in a limped pot. This is a full ring game with gazillion limpers, I wouldn't be surprised to see 77/99 here a lot. Some combo draws (They come plenty) are also possible. You're only a slight favourite against JTs of diamonds, you're behind against hands like T8 of diamonds.

You're facing such resistance I doubt they'd be doing this with anything less than a powerdraw or a set. Which SHOULD make this an easy fold - plus they're raising pretty much minimum's which often means a powerhouse hand. The hands that you beat are A7 and 97, also possible. 9x of diamonds being one of them, that you're marginally ahead of.

It's a tough spot and I wouldn't really like calling here. If you call, the player in between might call as well and a LOT of scarecards can come (if you're not scared enough at this point).

I can imagine your opponents having wider reraising range, but when they're doin' rereraising, they usually have the goods.

I think this is a fold. I don't play full ring, but I'd imagine that's not too weak tight approach for it.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:32 AM

well lets first of all im eliminate AK, AQ and possibly 99. Button would have most likely raised in this position.

This doesnt leave you with much left as far as beatable hands. Its so tough, but i would say fold.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:38 AM

I think folding may be a bit too weak with no reads here but who knows. I'd probably push.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:42 AM

Somebody stove it with their ranges being A7/A9/97/T8dd, 86dd, 8Jdd, and sets.

I think this is a pretty easy fold even with top 2.