Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2006, 02:33 PM

Default Ill give you spanish homework help for poker coaching!

Anyone out there needing help with spanish homework? ill help you out if you give me poker coaching. Ill help you out by instant messenger and answer any questions you have. I have experience in giving lessons to friends and other people.

In return you give me poker coaching. We get together at a poker room and you watch my play and tutor me to play in your style. Give me instructions on playing a certain way and answer my questions etc. Im mainly looking for multitable tourney help but ring game help would be good as well. Any help that can help me make more money at this is welcome [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You would have to show me your poker tracker stats so I know you make more than $20 an hour at poker (which isn't much to most people in this forum it seems) or that you are good at multitable tournaments.

My level of play: I won a 120+ person $5 rebuy (without rebuying) and have made a couple of final tables in small tournaments (less than 400 people, i only play low buying small tourneys). I have read both HoH books and currently reading holdem for advanced players. The good thing for you is that im not a complete newbie so it won't be that difficult helping me out. Im just looking for someone to help me get better (and make more money at this).

pm me if interested
Old 09-26-2006, 05:30 AM

Default Re: Ill give you spanish homework help for poker coaching!

what kind of poker are you looking to learn? and where do you live? it cant be online poker coaching?

how good are you at spanish? i might just have a few questions every week on some simple stuff, im in 2nd year.
Old 09-28-2006, 03:41 PM

what kind of poker are you looking to learn?
I know how to play nl and pl ohama. Basically any form of poker that someone is making serious money at and can help me with lessons to get me to a decent level is what im ok with. Whether someone is making serious money in tournaments or cash games it makes no difference, im just looking to improve any area I can.

how good are you at spanish?
native speaker, can read/write/talk spanish. Im good at helping people with spanish im always the one friends come to for help with their homework. If I didn't like helping people with this I wouldn't be making this offer.

it cant be online poker coaching?
Yes it is online poker coaching. We could communicate by instant messager for the poker help/spanish help. My idea is to form a partnership where i become the private spanish tutor/the person becomes my poker mentor. I could send you a question about poker by IM and you wouldn't even have to be online, but when you do get online when you have time you answer it, and you could send me questions about spanish homework etc. If you're having a test soon we would try to find a time that is good for both so I can answer questions. These are just some scenarios i can think of.

Also we would try to have a designated time we both agree on for a longer lesson session. If were not doing anything on a certain time lets say saturday, we would spend an hour or so answering questions on spanish or the person giving me poker lessons.

Basically I want this to be a partnership where if you ever have questions about spanish you got someone who you can ask, the same about me and poker.

If anyone is interested or has questions just send me a PM.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:30 PM

Old 10-11-2006, 05:04 PM

i'd rather money
Old 12-03-2006, 07:08 PM

time to revive this thing
Old 12-03-2006, 10:37 PM

what qualifies you to be giving Spanish help?!
Old 12-04-2006, 02:54 AM

ed8383 ,

consider it done. I have a 9-10 page paper due tomorrow at 3pm. I just spent the whole day researching and am about to start writing. If you have read the books that this paper is on or have anything to say about them, I will ....I dont know. Coach you, your friends, your roommate.
Otherwise, i guess if I send you a crappy copy of my paper and you can proofread it. details on aim but pm me if you are interested.
i will be up all night
in terms of poker, i have been playing for almost 4 years. i can coach limit up to 3/6, nlhe up to 2/4 and tournies (biggest live cash of 24k euros for 2nd place but i was backed :0 so i only got hald). played tournies for the first 3 years than switching to tournies and cash.
basically pm me
Old 12-04-2006, 02:55 AM

tell me you are awake
Old 12-05-2006, 02:52 PM

darn it i was offline! i sent you a pm.

If anyone wants me to proofread their spanish papers just pm them to me or send me a pm to get my email, ill gladly proof-read them.