Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2006, 12:14 PM

Default I got propositioned by 2 hookers in suburban Maryland - Trip Report

Ok, so this whole story takes place last night in Bethesda, Maryland. For those that don't know the area, it's ritzy and probably the last place you'll ever expect to see a hooker...

So my friends Andy, John, Kevin, and I all go to the bar last night. We plan on going to Caddies. Kevin and I go to get a pack of smokes while John and Andy head on up to the bar. While we're on the way, Kevin and I decide to create personas for the other person because we're bored. I'm Robbie Brunswick (which changes back to Mike soon enough) but my nickname is Balls due to some story Kevin made up. Kevin is Freddie Shayles (also changes back to Kevin), but I call him Shaylzie. Ok, so we go to Caddies and they close the doors early like they seem to do often - only they closed them at 11:30. Kevin and I are confused as we went to Union Jacks, which sucked, before settling on Sapphire, a local dive bar.

So before Andy and John meet up with us, we're hanging at the bar. These 2 girls that were probably both middle of the pack 5's at the absolute best are hanging out near us. Kevin and I are talking about it and we decide that they are not hot enough for us to approach them tonight...Either that or we're just not drunk enough. Either way, we decide that they should approach us. Meanwhile I can hear them talking about us, so I figure it's a matter of time.

Andy and John get to Sapphire and Andy goes over to the one blond with huge knockers and tells her my nickname is Balls. The obvious sexual jokes come out and we're all laughing and drinking. We're probably all talking for about 15 minutes or so. They're from Vegas visiting family here and they won't tell us what they do. It's definitely shady. Kevin, the brunette, and I then all go outside for a smoke. While smoking, the chick starts getting forward and asks what we're up to tonight. I tell her that we're drinking and they should come back with us. So the following conversation takes place:

Her - Is that all you're doing?
Me - Well what do you have in mind?
Her - Me and Nicole
Kevin - I'll go pay our tab

That wasn't verbatim, but that was the gist of it. So while Kevin is inside paying our tab, the brunette and I start talking. And the girl says to me - do you need to stop at the ATM? So I ask her why I would stop at the ATM - not realizing it at first. She just repeats the statement and it clicks, so I'm like "Ahhhhh, there's a catch". So she smiles and I politely decline. She asks about Kevin and I say I'm pretty sure he's in the same boat I am. Kevin came back and confirmed this. The girls left and we had a good laugh about the whole thing.

I think it's funny that we were so naive about it. We've been propositioned in AC, Vegas, and Miami before, but Bethesda, MD is the last place I'd ever expect to get asked this.

I'm just mad I didn't try to negotiate a price. I think I could have ponied up like $10 or so.
Old 09-22-2006, 12:25 PM

Default Re: I got propositioned by 2 hookers in suburban Maryland - Trip Repor

I don't think this is funny unless you know Bethesda, but...if you do that's pretty insane. Bethesda is super whitebread yuppieville. It'd be like meeting the Mafia don of Grosse Pointe IL.

Anyway...where is this bar again? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2006, 12:26 PM

stories like this make me sad. I've never been propositioned by a hooker [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

The [censored] up thing is, if I ever got approached by a hooker id prolly be thinking "damn, I need to get this girls pic, OOT trip report here I come!!"
Old 09-22-2006, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Anyway...where is this bar again?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right on Woodmont [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2006, 12:28 PM

Default Re: I got propositioned by 2 hookers in suburban Maryland - Trip Report

Only in Bethesda can you have a dive bar called "Sapphire."

Nice story, OP. I've lived in Bethesda for three years, never once heard of anything like that.

-McGee
Old 09-22-2006, 12:30 PM

This is probably the most illegal activity that has ever taken place in Bethesda next to middle schoolers loitering at UA.
Old 09-22-2006, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While we're on the way, Kevin and I decide to create personas for the other person because we're bored. I'm Robbie Brunswick (which changes back to Mike soon enough) but my nickname is Balls due to some story Kevin made up. Kevin is Freddie Shayles (also changes back to Kevin), but I call him Shaylzie.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean I'm the only one who stopped reading at this point?
Old 09-22-2006, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
While we're on the way, Kevin and I decide to create personas for the other person because we're bored. I'm Robbie Brunswick (which changes back to Mike soon enough) but my nickname is Balls due to some story Kevin made up. Kevin is Freddie Shayles (also changes back to Kevin), but I call him Shaylzie.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean I'm the only one who stopped reading at this point?

[/ QUOTE ]

On the contrary, this made me keep reading, and I was disappointed that hilarity did not ensue with their cover names and stories...

Ray
Old 09-22-2006, 01:25 PM

Sapphire -- Sounds more like a strip club than a bar.

So where's the story about the two 8's you picked up shortly after that?
Old 09-22-2006, 01:27 PM

the ATM
was only 2 miles
down the ole road
you kicked them out
of the ford
to walk all the way home
kevin probably wanted
to bang her
skanky clunt
but was too shy