Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2006, 07:16 PM

Default bodog disconnect question/story...

cliff's notes: everyone on table got disconnected in a sng in the late rounds, i get back first, and blind everyone out in the span of about 40 seconds..

so i'm down to 5 people left on a $5.50 sng..

out of nowhere i get disconnected. i've never been disconnected ever before, so i'm tripping a little...at that point i'm the chip leader, and all i can see is visions of me being blinded out...

i wait through bodog's 5 attempts to re-connect me, finally shut off bodog, and try to log back in..at first i couldn't even get onto bodog, and then i could get to the main lobby, but still couldn't get onto my table...

finally, i can get back on, and the first thing that clued me in that something was strange was that i still had exactly 3410 chips...hmm...

then, i saw how quick everyone folded back to my big blind.

everyone was still on auto-fold, so apparently i wasn't the only one to get disconnected..

here comes the morals portion of my story..

as soon as i realized that everyone was still on auto-fold, i figured [censored] it, and raised every hand, which all were insta-pushed to me, and it took about 40 seconds before everyone was blinded out..i went from disgusted about losing connection when i had the chip lead to laughing like a kid as i blinded everyone out instantly..

questions:

1. would bodog review the hand history, and realize that i just happened to be the first one back to the table, and raised everyone out of the game?

2. will they care for a $5.50 sng?

3. would you have raised every hand until they were blinded out too, or would you have done the gentlemanly thing and waited for everyone else?