Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2006, 01:35 AM

Default my spectulation to the black holes in the universe

wanna hear it?well you're here so let me give it to you....i believe time travel ripped the fabric of the continuation of our universe!!and is being repeated to the point of ,,,,,,where am i????
Old 09-14-2006, 02:48 AM

Default Re: my spectulation to the black holes in the universe

I don't think this is quite ready for publication yet.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:59 AM

Maybe not. It's nearly arXiv quality though.
Old 09-14-2006, 03:02 AM

Holy Molly, I haven’t smoked as much weed tonight as the OP [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. But I have often wondered: If electrons have a measurable mass, but yet, they are infinitely small, are they mini-black holes?
Old 09-14-2006, 03:18 AM

Bohm's Wholeness and the Implicate Order is the only out.
http://www.bizcharts.com/stoa_del_so.../plenum_3.html

Proceed at your own risk,

Quote: Bohm also declares that the "implicate order has to be extended into a multidimensional reality." He proceeds: "In principle this reality is one unbroken whole, including the entire universe with all its fields and particles. Thus we have to say that the holomovement enfolds and unfolds in a multidimensional order, the dimensionality of which is effectively infinite. Thus the principle of relative autonomy of sub-totalities--is now seen to extend to the multi-dimensional order of reality."

BTW: It also stays true to Bell's Interconnectedness theorem.
Old 09-14-2006, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:Bohm also declares that the "implicate order has to be extended into a multidimensional reality." He proceeds: "In principle this reality is one unbroken whole, including the entire universe with all its fields and particles. Thus we have to say that the holomovement enfolds and unfolds in a multidimensional order, the dimensionality of which is effectively infinite. Thus the principle of relative autonomy of sub-totalities--is now seen to extend to the multi-dimensional order of reality."

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, pretty deep. I looked into your citation and got this:

[ QUOTE ]
Such movement of light waves is present everywhere and in principle enfolds the entire universe of space and time in each region. This enfoldment and unfoldment takes place not only in the movement of the electromagnetic field but also in that of other fields (electronic, protonic, etc.). These fields obey quantum-mechanical laws, implying the properties of discontinuity and non-locality. The totality of the movement of enfoldment and unfoldment may go immensely beyond what has revealed itself to our observations. We call this totality by the name *holomovement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this saying that universes are enfolded in regions, such as regions around the electron and photon? I'm not quite understanding the language.
Old 09-14-2006, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Quote:Bohm also declares that the "implicate order has to be extended into a multidimensional reality." He proceeds: "In principle this reality is one unbroken whole, including the entire universe with all its fields and particles. Thus we have to say that the holomovement enfolds and unfolds in a multidimensional order, the dimensionality of which is effectively infinite. Thus the principle of relative autonomy of sub-totalities--is now seen to extend to the multi-dimensional order of reality."

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, pretty deep. I looked into your citation and got this:

[ QUOTE ]
Such movement of light waves is present everywhere and in principle enfolds the entire universe of space and time in each region. This enfoldment and unfoldment takes place not only in the movement of the electromagnetic field but also in that of other fields (electronic, protonic, etc.). These fields obey quantum-mechanical laws, implying the properties of discontinuity and non-locality. The totality of the movement of enfoldment and unfoldment may go immensely beyond what has revealed itself to our observations. We call this totality by the name *holomovement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this saying that universes are enfolded in regions, such as regions around the electron and photon? I'm not quite understanding the language.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not exactly,

Here's another quote:
To enable people to better visualize what he means, Bohm offers the following illustration.

Imagine an aquarium containing a fish. Imagine also that you are unable to see the aquarium directly and your knowledge about it and what it contains comes from two television cameras, one directed at the aquarium's front and the other directed at its side.

As you stare at the two television monitors, you might assume that the fish on each of the screens are separate entities. After all, because the cameras are set at different angles, each of the images will be slightly different. But as you continue to watch the two fish, you will eventually become aware that there is a certain relationship between them.

When one turns, the other also makes a slightly different but corresponding turn; when one faces the front, the other always faces toward the side. If you remain unaware of the full scope of the situation, you might even conclude that the fish must be instantaneously communicating with one another, but this is clearly not the case.

(so what we call dimensions would simply be different camera positions.)

This, says Bohm, is precisely what is going on between the subatomic particles.

If you're interested:
http://www.emergentmind.org/physics.htm

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein

"The greater the doubt, the greater the awakening; the smaller the doubt, the smaller the awakening. No doubt, no awakening."
-G. -C. Chang
Old 09-14-2006, 04:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not exactly,

Here's another quote:
To enable people to better visualize what he means, Bohm offers the following illustration.

Imagine an aquarium containing a fish. Imagine also that you are unable to see the aquarium directly and your knowledge about it and what it contains comes from two television cameras, one directed at the aquarium's front and the other directed at its side.

As you stare at the two television monitors, you might assume that the fish on each of the screens are separate entities. After all, because the cameras are set at different angles, each of the images will be slightly different. But as you continue to watch the two fish, you will eventually become aware that there is a certain relationship between them.

When one turns, the other also makes a slightly different but corresponding turn; when one faces the front, the other always faces toward the side. If you remain unaware of the full scope of the situation, you might even conclude that the fish must be instantaneously communicating with one another, but this is clearly not the case.

(so what we call dimensions would simply be different camera positions.)

This, says Bohm, is precisely what is going on between the subatomic particles.

If you're interested:
http://www.emergentmind.org/physics.htm

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein

"The greater the doubt, the greater the awakening; the smaller the doubt, the smaller the awakening. No doubt, no awakening."
-G. -C. Chang

Post Extras

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm. But how would you answer my original query? It is my understanding that a black hole is created when a massive object is compressed to the point where even light can’t escape it and thus it becomes invisible to observation. From my understanding, an electron has mass, yet it is a point particle, in other words it is infinitesimally small. Is such a construct a black hole?
Old 09-14-2006, 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wanna hear it?well you're here so let me give it to you....i believe time travel ripped the fabric of the continuation of our universe!!and is being repeated to the point of ,,,,,,where am i????

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking they are inevitable matter leaks in the bubble of our universe, and the matter gets sucked into a little ball ready to seed a new universe, with a big bang?. FWIW my theory needs even more work than yours, any chance you send me some of that [censored] in the post?

Mack
Old 09-14-2006, 05:51 AM

Stephen Hawking has stated that black holes emit a special kind of radiation, and end up dissolving over time. Think of it as a V shape stretch, not an actual HOLE with a tunnel to somewhere.