Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2006, 03:14 PM

Default Mansion Cashout

I faxed a photo I.D. to them 2 days ago and was just told by cust serv. that b/c of a backlog it could take 7 more days to process it so that I can cashout. Hopefully there is no reason for major concern, but anyone else getting this?
Old 09-13-2006, 03:28 PM

Default Re: Mansion Cashout

yes im getting the same thing, they haven't even stated that they received mine yet. not worried though it is undoubtly hard to review 5000+ photo id's. im going to keep trying and will give it a week or so before i start worrying.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:58 PM

I've cashed out 2 of my 3 wins. I'm sure the other will be fine as well. Don't worry!
Old 09-13-2006, 05:48 PM

I sent mine in on Saturday and talked to live support later that night and they confirmed that they had gotten it. I then cashed out part of my funds there and it was in my Neteller on Sunday. I must of just been lucky or everyone sent in there IDs after mine.
Old 09-13-2006, 06:43 PM

What has me a little concerned is that I sent my ID in 2 days ago and then called customer support yesterday. They told me that they had no record of it. So I faxed it again w/ cust service on the phone and she aknowledged that she received it but that it still had to go through theit financial dept and would be done in 24 hours.

So today...still couldn't cash out so i called cust service again and I'm again told that they have no record of me sending my I.D. (this really concerned me) I told them how I went through this same process yesterday then all of the sudden he says he sees where I sent it in and that it will take up t 7 days.

I hope its nothing and that everything ends up o.k. (probably will I imagine) but this really has me a little uneasy. I just don't want to wait 7 days and just to be told again that they never received it. I'm not too concerned (its only ~$3k) but I'll feel better once it is in my neteller acct.
Old 09-14-2006, 11:12 PM

I have 50 dollars in there and sent in my I.D about 2 weeks ago. I keep talking to customer service representatives and they tell me they dont know what is going on, and will email me soon. I dont particularly care about the money but would eventually like it back. Just sharing my bad experience with Mansion, hope it gets sorted soon.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:30 AM

If Mansion wanted to rip people off, they would have done so last Friday morning. They didn't pay thousands of people off as a clever ploy to steal YOUR individual deposit. It's a pretty small site, and probably they really are a little overwhelmed since they just got hit with thousands of IDs to document. Cut 'em a little slack.
Old 09-15-2006, 05:46 PM

I cashed out my last 1000 there on Wednesday night because I couldn't get an answer out of support about why my bonus wasn't showing up. It hit my Neteller on Thursday morning. Too bad support sucks so bad here. What few NL games they had were decent.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:48 AM

It's much easier and more reliable to scan your id and send it via email.