Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2006, 07:16 PM

Default i found a LOT of coke today

this is not a troll post, it is true so please take it seriously and give me advice, i dont know what to do.

today i was walking home from class on my usual route. i was almost home, walking through an alleyway when i saw a backpack sitting next to a dumpster. as i got closer i saw it was a new-looking north face backpack, so my first thought was "sweet! i need a new backpack" so i grabbed it and kept walking, thinking i would keep it as long as it didnt reek of piss and vomit.

well, it didnt smell, so i opened it because it felt like there was something in there. all that was in there was a smallish brown bag, very tightly wrapped with packing tape. it was taped completely all over, so that the entire outside of the package was tape.

that sent off alarm bells in my head, and my first thought was drugs. i mean, this whole situation has 'drugs' written all over it. so i ran the last block home, the whole time looking behind me to make sure no columbians were following me with AKs.

got home and locked myself in my bedroom. no need for the roommates to know about this...yet (or at all, im not sure). took me forever to unwrap all the tape around the package, i didnt want to use scissors or a knife for fear of piercing/spilling whatever was inside. i undid the tape and then unravelled the brown bag. inside this was a brick-sized bag of something white, wrapped in a million layers of cellophane. undid everything carefully until it was just the bag of white. the bag consisted of four baseball sized rocks of the white, along with a bunch of "shake" or powder and smaller rocks.

obvioulsy i thought it was coke, but i didnt want to do a line and then find out it was heroin and i would be dying in a few minutes, so i tasted a little. it definitely tasted like blow and my mouth got numb, so i concluded that it was coke. so i did a line, just to further confirm my suspicions.

then i wrapped it back up and hid it in my room. i went to my next class (definitely did not hear one word my professor said) then walked home again (taking a different route of course. i stayed far away from that alley). i just got home and im typing this up now.

im going to borrow a scale from a friend and weigh it out, but besides that i dont know what to do. ive always thought dealing drugs was stupid, just because the risks far outweighed the reward, so i dont really want to do that. my friends and i arent really into blow, so i dont know a whole lot of people who would want some, and even if i did i dont think i would want to put myself in that situation. i know how valuable blow is, so i think its safe to say that this stuff is worth thousands.

i really dont know what to do. i havent told anyone. giving this to the cops seemed like a retarded thing to do at first, but as i think about it more and more it seems like the safer thing to do. i dont want to give away free money, but at the same time i cherish my anal virginity. i couldnt cut it in prison, not at all.

im really at a loss here