Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2006, 07:37 AM

Default Trip Report- First time with shrooms

hmm, I'm not sure what the point of this thread is, but I have the overwhelming urge to just speak. So, here is my mini trip report with shrooms usage. Let me say that there is nothing exciting in this trip report. So you can just leave the thread now if that bothers you :P

I have no clue why I decided to do shrooms tonight. I'm usually not into drugs of any kind, I don't even smoke weed. But tonight, I was having a poker game at my house. You see, my parents are away on a cruise, so I have the house all to myself. So of course, I invited some people over. My friends showed up with a large bag of shrooms, lots of junk food, and I just said heck, why not, whats the worse that can happen.

So we used the shrooms as toppings on some Pizza, and ate and ate and ate. I was hungry at the time, what can I say. It definitely didn't help. We started playing some poker, and at first, it felt like I was a little drunk, or a little high. Just some slight disorientation and buzz. But then I got a phone call. I picked up, and started talking, and then half way through the convo, had no idea who I was talking to, and just hung up. At that point I started tripping out harsh. Basically, I would see things happening normally in my head, and then like suddenly, I would snap back to reality and they would be looking at me like "dude, its on you". I'd be stuck like "hrm, wtf, was I just sitting here?" and "Was I just on the phone?"

At that point I kind of panicked, and just wanted to get out of my house. For some reason, I was struck by a huge amount of guilt. I felt guilty for trying shrooms, because I'm not the kind of person who would. If my parents or anyone close to me knew, they'd be disappointed. So, I just wanted to get out of the house. I told everyone we needed to leave right away, and the poker game had to end. They were like WTF? at first...but eventually they figured out that I was tripping pretty hugely, and that I didn't know how to react.

For the next few hours, we walked the streets while my friends made sure I was ok (I was the only first time user). So I'll just use the rest of this thread to describe how it feels, for anyone that hasn't been on shrooms. And maybe my experience was different, for those who have tried them before.

Basically, it all felt like a really really really creepy movie. Its VERY hard to explain. But things would just happen for awhile like they would normally, and then all of a sudden snap you back to another reality...and you'd be like wtf, did that all actually happen, or was I imagining it. Time seems to stop, and I"d keep looking to my watch everytime this happened, and it would have barely moved from the last time I looked. You get alot of deja vu moments. Disorientation takes over, and basically it felt like I was occuring in 2 or 3 separate realities, and bouncing back and forth between them. It was like realtime though, because while in one reality, the events of the other reality would keep going and eventually I'd be snapped back to the other one. Its important for me to note that the "realities" i was in, were real, and not fantastic. For isntance, I didn't see plants talking to me, or anything crazy. Just real life happening as it usually does. Very hard to describe, VERY creepy to experience. It definitely feels like a form of psychosis.

While all that is happening, I'm not sure if my friends are tripping out either. So I was constantly getting the feeling that they were looking at me like I was crazy. So I felt guilty and kept apologizing. And they were like "just relax and let it happen".

Now, I sit here at 5am back to normal, and I can't help feeling like I was overreacting. I panicked and was like GUY I'M GOING PSYCHO, and didn't have fun with it at all.

I'm not sure my point in all that. But I just really needed to summarize my night. Perhaps you guys have other experiences to share, perhaps you want to call me a nit, perhaps you just want to post hot girl pics. All is cool with me.

CLIFF NOTES: I tried shrooms. They screwed with my mind BIGTIME. Felt like i was existing in multiple realities, and I didn't know where I was. Time stood still. Felt like a creepy horror movie. I will NEVER do it again.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:48 AM

Default Re: Trip Report- First time with shrooms

Shrooming without prior experience of altering your state of consciousness through stoning is pretty naive.

To become a real man and regain any respect your friends once had for you I suggest:

1. buy an oz of chronic and have a big stoner gathering.

2. buy some Salvia (preferably 20x standardised) and invite your friends to watch as your brain explodes.

Do not be afraid. I went blind for 20 mins on a combination of shrooms, salvia, weed, alcohol and ecstacy. It has made me the man (FYP crackhead) I am today.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:00 AM

Please dont recommended that crap they call Salvia.

It being available online should be the first clue on how retarded it is.

Traz, shroom trips can go either way, it all depends on your mindset. I hope you have a better one next time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2006, 08:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you used to be able to get 2c-b online too.

salvia has its place. the problem with it is it's hyped as a lot of things it really isn't.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:09 AM

G, it doesn't sound like you've actually ever done salvia. Salvia has [censored] my brain more than any other drug I have taken, but it is important to get STANDARDISED salvia, otherwise you have no idea how strong it is, and you could effectively be smoking tea leaves.

The fact it is available online means nothing. Up until last year you could buy shrooms legally in shops/online in the UK.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you used to be able to get 2c-b online too.

salvia has its place. the problem with it is it's hyped as a lot of things it really isn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont see the fun in smoking for a 1 minute high that is nothing really comparable to pot, and having a headache after. Punching yourself in the face produces the same effects
Old 09-09-2006, 08:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
G, it doesn't sound like you've actually ever done salvia. Salvia has [censored] my brain more than any other drug I have taken, but it is important to get STANDARDISED salvia, otherwise you have no idea how strong it is, and you could effectively be smoking tea leaves.

The fact it is available online means nothing. Up until last year you could buy shrooms legally in shops/online in the UK.

[/ QUOTE ]

It might have been weak salvia I have tried, I dont think I want to try it again [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2006, 08:30 AM

I totally agree with ursine cotcher, the high of salvia is crazier then any drug I've done. I stopped doing LSD & shrooms because it would keep me up all night not because it was too much to handle. I haven't done salvia since last year because it is too scary - it actually felt like being in another dimension or something. On the plus side it only last 5 minutes at the most in my little experience, tried abotu a 1/2 dozen times

traz - very good description of your high, I have had somewhat similar experiences but would never be able to accurately decribe it like you did.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:44 AM

jer, very similar experiences. My first experience I was inside a tent and the walls of the tent closed in around me and began to seem like cartoon clouds. The closest I can get to it is that it was something like being in a Mario game.

A few weeks later I (stupidly) decided to hit it hard on my own sitting on my bed in the dark "to see what would happen", and intended on refilling the pipe 3 times after my first hit just to blitz myself. There was no need. After struggling to refill it once and hit that, my body was no longer connected to my brain. My last recollection is something which I can only describe as peeling back layers of reality. It was like this dimension zoomed off into the distance and I began to transcend reality until I got to a place where everything began to make some sense, like I was escaping the matrix.

I remember nothing further until I came round about 25 mins after my first hit, lying on the floor with my shirt over my head and all the sheets ripped off the bed.

Never again will I attempt salvia on my own.

If you want a longer lasting, more mellow experience on salvia, there are various potions which you can ingest. I personally don't use these as the thing I like about smoking salvia is that however badly you nuke your brain, somewhere in your subconscious you know that it is going to last for 30 mins absolute max, and if you're getting a little freaked out you can cling to this.

4 hour bad acid trips are not my idea of fun.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
CLIFF NOTES: I tried shrooms. They screwed with my mind BIGTIME. Felt like i was existing in multiple realities, and I didn't know where I was. Time stood still. Felt like a creepy horror movie. I will NEVER do it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep, thats shrooms.