Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2006, 04:16 PM

Default complete noob to RB... PLEASE HELP

i've been playing online poker for about 2-3 years now (only on UB and pokerroom) and really didn't think about about rakeback until i purchased pokertracker and really saw how much i was paying each month in rake...

i did some browsing and had a hard time finding a rakeback for dummies type post, introducing the concept/qualifications/things necessary to get started....and all your rakeback posts are just way over my head at the moment....

if some of you experienced RB'ers could give a noob some help i'd appreciate it....

at the moment i'm playing about 60-70 hours a month at .5/1's and 1/2's... is this a high enough volume of play or level of play to make me rakeback eligible/ or make it worthwhile?

or if you guys have a link to a post that i missed that is a good starters guide it would be greatly appreciated
Old 01-25-2006, 04:21 PM

Default Re: complete noob to RB... PLEASE HELP

Players are eligable for rakeback regardless of volume. I have players who play .5/1 and players who play 100/200. It is always worthwhile to have RB when you consider it has no cost.

Tim
www.ReduceTheRake.com
Old 01-25-2006, 04:26 PM

Before you sign up for another room always check to see if rakeback is allowed. If so signup through an affiliate. It costs nothing and you do not have anything to lose. You never know when you might find your new favorite room, move up in limits, then wish you had rakeback.
Old 01-25-2006, 05:05 PM

EuroBet is a PokerRoom skin that has a $600 sign-up bonus and you can get rakeback. There are many other Pokerroom skins as well. You'd be playing in the exact same games. Any of the affiliates here will have a FAQ link on their website to help get you started.

Dan

www.rakebackstore.com