Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2006, 03:36 PM

Default My Party Bonus Points keep expiring

I play almost everyday, but this month (and last) I skipped a weekend or so and realized my points reset to 0.

In october, this happened, i freaked out and went to the store which let me buy stuff still so I bought 15K worth of stuff hoping they'd send me something instead of letting it expire. Still never got it...maybe this is a sidenote question....but how long does this stuff take to get here.

Current point redemption center has me not caring, but if they change prizes (which i have heard 2+2 rumors), I want my points back!
Old 01-25-2006, 07:25 PM

Default Re: My Party Bonus Points keep expiring

You can't just play every day...you have to play enough in one day to get the points. Check out the area on Party that tells you about that.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:29 PM

I ordered some stuff in early Jan, they surprised me by getting it to me in about two weeks.
Old 01-26-2006, 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I ordered some stuff in early Jan, they surprised me by getting it to me in about two weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

So how exacly is the deal with ordering stuff from party, do you have to pay for shipping or something? (Im from Sweden so thats a BIG issue)
Old 01-26-2006, 11:13 AM

Each month the "Total Party Points Earned:" gets reset back to 0. The "Current Party Points Balance: (After Redeems)" does not. It only gets reset for three reasons:

1) You don't play for a long period of time. (I'm not sure how long this is)

2) Party is rigged.

3) You are doing something to piss off Party and they want to punish you by taking away your points. Leading to #2 above.
Old 01-26-2006, 11:22 AM

That chart is the most confusing chart I have ever read. Can anyone explain the column on the far right?

Thanks
Old 01-26-2006, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That chart is the most confusing chart I have ever read. Can anyone explain the column on the far right?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Far right is your total points balance.

The three columns on the left along with the dark green column represents the earned points in the current month. If you entered a tourny or otherwise spent points in the current month, those are indicated in the column marked "redeemed." I'm not sure about the reversed points column. Perhaps that's for deposit points that are taken back if you don't leave your deposit in there for a week.

-S&SGW
Old 01-26-2006, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Far right is your total points balance.

The three columns on the left along with the dark green column represents the earned points in the current month. If you entered a tourny or otherwise spent points in the current month, those are indicated in the column marked "redeemed." I'm not sure about the reversed points column. Perhaps that's for deposit points that are taken back if you don't leave your deposit in there for a week.

-S&SGW

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, that is certainly what the words say, but the numbers don't work. Sometimes they are cumlitive from above, sometimes they clear and start at zero. It makes no sense. I don't play every day and when I skip a couple of days, that number goes to zero. However, my total in the center stays right. Go figure.
Old 01-26-2006, 12:47 PM

So how exacly is the deal with ordering stuff from party, do you have to pay for shipping or something? (Im from Sweden so thats a BIG issue)

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you don't have to pay for shipping I just got my ugly uncomfortable cap [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2006, 08:58 PM

To answer your side note - just email them and they will reship your order. They will probably come back saying we are out of this and this and you need to pick a different size of this, but they will reship it. I tried to get my party points refunded for an order I didn't get, but instead they reshipped and I got my stuff in like a week.

My side note question - Did Party stop giving bonus party points for deposits?? Looking at Dec and earlier, I used to get 1000 bonus points each time I would deposit for a reload. I have done that twice in Jan and have zero bonus points - lame.