Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2006, 09:38 PM

Default Interpoker Old Bonuses must clear 1st?

Anyone know if the new Interpoker bonus for September affects previous month's stacked bonuses. I have $400 in bonuses waiting to be cleared. Do you have to clear the old ones 1st with the new one in place? Will the old ones have the new raked hand definition? In a perfect world, the stacked bonuses would clear at the new rate and I would be spending the entire month at Interpoker.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Interpoker Old Bonuses must clear 1st?

The stacked ones are supposedly clearing at the new rate (haven't gotten to any of mine yet so just going off what I have heard from others). There are a few reports that the new bonus is clearing concurrently with the old ones also. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2006, 06:33 PM

I just finished an old one and it is clearing at the new rate. I'm not sure where my bonus money went though. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2006, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are a few reports that the new bonus is clearing concurrently with the old ones also. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure that happened with mine, though I wasn't playing mega close attention. After last nights session my bonus from last month was showing as 72% cleared. I'm sure I haven't played as much tonight, and both that one and this months are cleared.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:49 PM

The new bonus cleared concurrently with my stacked ones. After you've entered the bonus code and deposited the $100 it doesn't show up as listed in the promotions section of the cashier (as the old ones did), but you'll see it credited on your statement after 500 hands.
Old 09-14-2006, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The new bonus cleared concurrently with my stacked ones. After you've entered the bonus code and deposited the $100 it doesn't show up as listed in the promotions section of the cashier (as the old ones did), but you'll see it credited on your statement after 500 hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't believe it today, but mine cleared concurrently as well. Essentially I got $200 for 500 raked hands at 1/2 6-max. So happy about that.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:22 PM

Really? I just finished my first 100$ (from last month) I think I played less than 100 raked hands before I deposited this month, so after another 100 raked hands I'm supposed to get this months bonus? That would be sweet =)