UTG+1: $285.73
MP1: $337.81
MP2: $198
MP3: $102.45
CO: $530.17
Button: $199.60
SB: $92
BB: $194

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is UTG with 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Hero calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 folds, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises to $13</font>, 3 folds, Hero calls, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls.

Flop: 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($55, 4 players)
Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, MP2 checks, <font color="#cc0000">CO bets $52.25</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises all-in $187</font>

CO has been playing many pots in the last orbit, all aggressively. Here, he instapots the flop. Given that he's been playing a lot of hands aggressively he's unlikely to have AAxx here, but if he has - I'd expect him to play them as seen here.

Anyone holding ungapped wrap (456x) would make me unhappy here. I guess now I understand why they recommend avoiding hands where the gap is in the high end. Also, I think one of the players in between might call with a flushdraw (notice my sf gutshot), as they might see this is likely to become a 3-way allin with the CO represending top set. Anyhow, I decided to get it allin because there's a lot of cards I'd have to dodge (any 4, 5, spades, boardpairers) to keep happy and I can't see anyone with top set folding here. How do you like my line?
Old 09-02-2006, 05:34 AM

Default Re: Flopped wheel in multiway drawy board @PP200plo

uhh perfect. Why are you afraid of 456 you have way more outs to hit your flush then he has to hit his straight, so you are technically freerolling him. You can get allin 3 ways here, which you obviously want because you're a big favourite. I really see nothing difficult about this hand. I like the c/r and considering co has been aggro i see him laying this down when you play back at him.