Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2006, 09:51 PM

Default Neteller Help

So for the last year I have been playing on party poker underage under my sisters name who is two years older than me. Now that i just turned 18 i figure i should start playing under my own name. I never really thought of how difficult it would be to get all the money off of my account. I guess i always assumed i would just transfer it through party poker. Little did I realise that you can only transfer 1k a week, and i dont feel like spending the next two years transfering it between the two accounts. To make it even more difficult my sister and I are at college a thousand miles apart. So i decided to open up a neteller account for both me and my sister and transfer the money from party to her neteller account and then transfer over to my neteller account. So i set hers up no problem, but when i tried to set mine up they wouldnt allow it. I need to email them a copy of my social security card but that is at my house in washington state (I go to U of Arizona). No problem my parents could just mail it to me right? Wrong, they left to Europe for the next two months yesterday. So i cant open up a neteller acount basically for the next two months. I transfered 10k to my sisters neteller account a week or so ago, but i cant even figure out if it is there or not. When i log into her account, it just has a page that says all the different ways to deposit money onto the account. Im not sure how to get from that page to actually check the balance. i dont even know if the money is there yet, it has been since Aug. 27... does it really take that long?

So if you have any ideas on how to make this easier for me than i would be extremely grateful. Comment on any part of this that you want, im sure im missing something or am going about this the wrong way.

-Brett

I didnt read through this so im sure there are tons of sp. mistakes.