Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2006, 02:10 AM

Default A little about me.

I am a university student/underwear model. I am tall. My nickname is The Young Gorilla because I can not be tamed. I am interested in: sexual roleplaying (me playing myself, you playing a gorilla), hairy chests with gold chains, fred savage, grammatically correct rap lyrics, tube socks filled with jelly beans, girls who own 52 pairs of underwear (no more, no less), and masturbating with my door open. .

I only smoke pot when it's cold outside so people can't tell i'm not inhaling.

ive never had sex before- unless you count that time when i was a kid and that ice cream man took off his shirt and told me to wrestle him…

I smoke because looking cool is more important than dying from cancer. I also dont wear condoms because AIDS is a homosexual disease.

My hobbies include: collecting pogs, brainwashing young boys, air guitar, hugging, siphoning gas, wong lalks on the beach, picking fights with people smaller than me, drawing naked pictures of sailor moon, and knocking that pussy out. If you are cruel to an innocent animal I will be cruel to you (NO exceptions). Also, I dont take my Ice Cube t-shirt off for anyone- look, i dont care whos funeral it is, and neither does The Cube.

I spend most of my time trying to construct a vagina out of household materials.

looking for somoene to send me a picture of their car/abs so I can put them in my profile so girls talk to me.

note: cumming really fast just means you love the ladies and are very heterosexual.- guys who last long are [censored].