Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2006, 02:56 PM

Default Anyone ever cheated on LT g/f and not regretted it?

One of my friends is currently seeing another chick behind his gf of 4 yrs back and seems to be lovin it.
He says his gf "has his heart" but hes not married yet and still needs to get more pussssy, especially since he only sees his gf on weekends.
I'm wondering if stuff like this ever works out, or will he eventually break up with his gf because of this.
Anyone know any instances of this stuff working?
Old 08-22-2006, 03:04 PM

Default Re: Anyone ever cheated on LT g/f and not regretted it?

It depends on what you mean by working out. I've never regretted cheating on my girlfriends because I've never been caught. I guess you could say it's always worked out from my point of view. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

My current girlfriend of 3+ years is one of the girls I was banging while I had my last girlfriend, so that's worked out great as well.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:08 PM

Yeah, I guess I mean working out as in not getting caught and still being able to continue every other aspect of the relationship normally.
He seems to think that its perfectly ok to keep her there (as long as her treats her well to her knowledge) and do his thing on the side til he gets married. He also thinks he'll be able to settle with just one chick one day.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:09 PM

I suppose the degree to which this bothers him depends on how much he cares that its wrong. (And BTW I am assuming he is in a serious "relationship," in which it would be mutually expected to be faithful to each other)

Obviously he's not married, but why be in a relationship if you're just gonna screw around anway? (Obvious answer - to practice for marriage)

On to more important subjects - what's his mistress look like? For that matter, what's his GF look like?
Old 08-22-2006, 03:12 PM

Both are hot, but mistress is younger (highschool) while GF is 20.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:17 PM

Hes kidding himself if the thinks hell ever marry this girl and not continue cheating on her

Also, if she really and truly had his heart he wouldnt be in a relationship with another girl at the same time. He just sounds like your typical human, cant let go of the "comforable" (change is scary y0!) to pursue what it is he really wants.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Blow him in, nail his GF.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This changed every aspect of this post buddy. When you're that young, you should just be out there banging all the pussies you can get. I mean, his mistress is in *highschool*!? I don't even think you can use the words "mistress" and "highschool" in the same sentence.

Whether or not it works totally depends on:

1) If he gets caught,
2) If he has any hangups about doing it.

If he truly has no qualms about plowing outside fields on the weeknights, then there will be no problems.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:33 PM

Your friend is an inconsiderate baboon.

The fires of hell were made for cool cats like him.
Old 08-22-2006, 04:24 PM

HS and 20? Man you can't be taking things so seriously at this age...and they have been dating for 4 years? wow..

I am a fair deal older than this (Mid-30's) and I can honestly say that I have cheated on 90%+ of my long term girlfriends at some point, and have never been caught.....I am fine with this as my cheating was never really a 'relationship' just sex, to me the two things are very different, and to all of the girls I have dated they are very different - for someone like me it would be a lot 'worse' in my mind if I started going on dates with chicks and developing feelings for them while I was in another relationship (call that emotional cheating) vs. going out picking up a chick in a bar, having sex and never seeing or talking to them again (just physical cheating).....in my mind emotional cheating is far more serious as I understand that sex is just sex (and it is going against 10,000 years of evolution trying to fight the natural instinct to spread your seed, so why bother trying)......

Please Note: My advice should be taken with a grain of salt as none of my relationships work out all that well anyway, I am divorced with 2 kids (but very, very happy)