Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2006, 06:14 PM

Default University of Texas named biggest party school

article

Now I have no idea how they come up with their calculations. I just have to say it feels good that Texas is named the biggest party school. I would say ranked 13th in marijuana consumption is way too low.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:23 PM

Default Re: University of Texas named biggest party school

no school in the US is a party school, come to Canada and 90% of the schools party way harder. Actually, go to Europe or Australia and see how they do it. Texas is a bible school.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:07 PM

I don't know how you can say canadian schools party harder, I've been to almost all of them, and if tuition in the US wasn't like 10x more I'd surely be there. It's not even close. If you think UWO is impressive it's because you haven't been to any of the big US schools.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:24 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

i guarantee you like EVERY school in california DESTROYS texas in terms of marijuana consumption. HUMBOLDT STATE! COME ON MAN! UCSC, just dont even get me started. WE HAVE A STORE THAT SELLS WEED A MILE FROM CAMPUS!!!

rj
Old 08-21-2006, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know how you can say canadian schools party harder, I've been to almost all of them, and if tuition in the US wasn't like 10x more I'd surely be there. It's not even close. If you think UWO is impressive it's because you haven't been to any of the big US schools.

[/ QUOTE ]

all I know is my sister went to Tennessee for a year on exchange which is considered a party school in the US. She had to make friends with all of the foreign exchange students only, cause every American had to go to church every Sunday and attend bible class throughout the week. She said that the American viewpoint on partying was so incredibly weak, and every American was such a gigantic nerd that studied so hard, while all the foreign exchange students did no work and partied the whole year because the classes were so easy and got high 90s. (My sister isn't even smart, high 70s @ Brock- ya walk and talk go to Brock= high 90s @ UTennessee)
Old 08-21-2006, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i guarantee you like EVERY school in california DESTROYS texas in terms of marijuana consumption. HUMBOLDT STATE! COME ON MAN! UCSC, just dont even get me started. WE HAVE A STORE THAT SELLS WEED A MILE FROM CAMPUS!!!

rj

[/ QUOTE ]
I saw that Texas was 13th in marijuana, and then figured at least 11 of the top 12 schools had to be in CA and WA.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

all I know is my sister went to Tennessee for a year on exchange which is considered a party school in the US. She had to make friends with all of the foreign exchange students only, cause every American had to go to church every Sunday and attend bible class throughout the week. She said that the American viewpoint on partying was so incredibly weak, and every American was such a gigantic nerd that studied so hard, while all the foreign exchange students did no work and partied the whole year because the classes were so easy and got high 90s. (My sister isn't even smart, high 70s @ Brock- ya walk and talk go to Brock= high 90s @ UTennessee)

[/ QUOTE ]
Your sister gets an F in picking schools at which to study abroad.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Your sister gets an F in picking schools at which to study abroad.

[/ QUOTE ]
she had to pick a school which had undergrad sports management program, and she listed 10 schools of which UT was #6. Pacifica was her #1 and the only school in Cali to have it according to her.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you please stop posting? The basis for your statement about no American university being a party school is your sister going to one school and being unable to make friends? Are you [censored] kidding? "The American viewpoint on partying?" who the [censored] says that?

Anyway this whole thing is stupid. The only difference between American and Canadian schools is the lack of frats which means fewer house parties in Canada but more bars.
Old 08-22-2006, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cause every American had to go to church every Sunday and attend bible class throughout the week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? I haven't even seen a church in three years, let alone been in one.