Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2006, 12:42 AM

Default cops suck at life (long)...

just read the wrongful arrest thread, and it got me to thinking of all of the messed up [censored] cops did to me and my friends when we were growing up. i should preface this by saying i dont hate police in general, i just hate power loving idiots who go way way too far.

1) i was about 13 or 14 living in bridgeport. my friends and i had a battle going on w/ some dildos from canaryville, mainly some stupid childish nonsense. there had been a couple fights but nothing serious. one day these kids decide to roll by the place where we always hang out and try and act tough. we are all outside just hanging out outside foolin around when a couple car loads of people roll up on us and start talking [censored]. they hop out a fight occurs. to make a long story short a couple people got hit w/ bricks, but no one got seriously hurt.

fast forward about ten minutes. a few patrolies roll up and hop out guns pointed like woah. there are only a few of us still out there and the canaryville boys are gone. they start questioning us and we tell them what happened. they search us and the house, just the standard deal. they realize there is nothing special there, and all but one squad leaves. i decide im a tough guy and start mouthing off to the cops. they quickly snap me up and arrest me. mind u im drunk and not thinking straight so i decide to push the limits. i start yelling at them to put my seatbelt on or im going to file a report. they tell me to shut up, i continue. we pull over into an alley way, and i figure they are going to yell at me or whatever. they pull me out and start whooping my ass. not some childish slap in the face or shake my up [censored] either. they beat me bloody, broke my nose and just left me there in an alleyway.

now mind u i know im in the wrong to an extent, but i wasnt even in high school yet. they beat me like a man and laughed while they were doing it. thats just plain wrong. i tried to file charges, but they said i had recieved the wounds during the fight.

2) a few years later, when im in high school. i was hanging a marquette park like normal, playin ball. some bangers are chilling in the pavillion. at some point some d's roll up (the kids in the pavillion are kings), and some serious [censored] goes down. somebody gets shot, and some people get really messed up. the cops show up a few minutes later along w/ EMTs and the like. we are still foolin around on the courts. some detective comes over and starts questioning us. we dont really say much, because we dont like the idea of being witnesses and ending up at the other end of a gun. det. gets all pissed and says we know more than what we are saying. my friend and him have words, and one thing leads to another. my boy ended up locked up in an audi home for 6 weeks, because some jerkoff cop wanted to make a big case.

3) this wasnt long after the last, i think i was 16 and going to whitney. a friend at school owes me some money, and tells me to come by his house after school to get it. this is cool until he tells me where he lives. he lives in the taylor homes, but assures it is no big deal. he lives right over the bridge in the first building. i agree and head that way after school. i walk into the parking lot and was quite intimidated. id seen these building a million times, but never gotten this close. as im walking closer to his building i run into a couple of gang enforcement cops (normal cops dont have jurisdiction in the taylor homes). they start asking me questions, i explain why im there. they think im a drug dealer, and search me. they tell me that i should no better than to be here and i agree w/ them. they tell me white people dont belong here and seem pretty angry about it. they still dont believe my reason to be there. they keep giving me [censored]. i start to get irritable w/ them. they really dislike my tone and bring me to the side of the building. i tell them ill just leave and get the money later. they dont let me leave, i start talking [censored] about my rights, blah, blah , blah. they grab me and start hitting me. i try to run and they kick me to the ground and when i fall i snap my rist. they look down and laugh at me, and tell me to go back to my side of the bridge. they walk away and leave me w/ a severely broken wrist.

i should not have been where i was, but that is not a reason that deserves this punishment.

4) this is in atlanta (norcross) when i was about 18. a friend of mine goes out looking to grap an oz of cheese. he meets this dude who tells him he can hook him up. he tells my friend to follow him. my friend does and this dude leads him to a culdesac. when they stop an ambush of people come out (like 6 or so, i wasnt there). they pull my friend the driver out of the car and proceed to whoop his ass and take his money. after they are done, the guy who had them follow him pulls out a 38 and pops my friend in the dome. the other guy, who is still in the car with the doors locked jumps in the driver seat. old boy w/ the whistle turns, points and pulls the trigger at the other guy in the car. the gun jamms, and dude in the car escapes. the cops come. the only people who are still there are the shooter and the victim. the shooter tells the cops that the other dude ran up and he beat his ass. the cops believe him and arrest the guy w/ the gun shot in the head. they dont even realize he is shot until the get back to the ps. they lose the shooter for almost 3 years. the victim survives. the real [censored] up part is it turns out that the kid who shot him was also a friend of mine. i didnt find this out for a couple of years. i guess its not only chi police that suck.

i have a couple more funny stories where myself or people i grew up w/ suffer. if u guys like these stories ill share more. im drunk and at home at midnight what else do i have to do.
cliff notes- i was mistreated by the police of chicago.

what is your cops suck story???
Old 08-20-2006, 12:46 AM

Default Re: cops suck at life (long)...

[ QUOTE ]
i decide im a tough guy and start mouthing off to the cops. they quickly snap me up and arrest me. mind u im drunk and not thinking straight so i decide to push the limits. i start yelling at them to put my seatbelt on or im going to file a report. they tell me to shut up, i continue. we pull over into an alley way, and i figure they are going to yell at me or whatever. they pull me out and start whooping my ass. not some childish slap in the face or shake my up [censored] either. they beat me bloody, broke my nose and just left me there in an alleyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

cops do suck at life. they should have beaten you to death instead of being such pussies about it
Old 08-20-2006, 12:48 AM

dude, every one of your [censored] stories involve you getting what you deserve for talking back and being a dick. you suck
Old 08-20-2006, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
we pull over into an alley way, and i figure they are going to yell at me

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 08-20-2006, 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dude, every one of your [censored] stories involve you getting what you deserve for talking back and being a dick. you suck

[/ QUOTE ]

do u really believe that minors should recieve serious injuries for telling a cop that he shouldnt mistreat him? i mean, when i was a kid i was a miserable piece of [censored], but beating a little kids ass doesnt seem like justice to me.
Old 08-20-2006, 12:55 AM

Help me out and point me to the part where the cops were wrong. Can't find it.
Old 08-20-2006, 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do u really believe that minors should recieve serious injuries for telling a cop that he shouldnt mistreat him?

[/ QUOTE ]
no. that's not what happened to you though.
Old 08-20-2006, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my friends and i had a battle going on w/ some dildos from canaryville,

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

this stuff is gold
Old 08-20-2006, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Help me out and point me to the part where the cops were wrong. Can't find it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you're not serious
Old 08-20-2006, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do u really believe that minors should recieve serious injuries for telling a cop that he shouldnt mistreat him?

[/ QUOTE ]
no. that's not what happened to you though.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wasnt extremely clear. i was a minor, the cops searched my home and person w/o asking. i talked [censored]. i got arrested. i talked more [censored], i got my nose broken. i was wrong for being a dumb ass kid, but not anything worth getting beat for.

in the other scenario, i probably shouldnt have been in the pjs. but, i broke no laws, nor did i provoke anyone. i was harrased for being a white boy in the projects. i think i have enough room to talk [censored] forever because of this alone. maybe im wrong...