Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2006, 05:54 PM

Default Connection issues on WPX?

Anyone else having problems? I've been disconnected 3 times in the last hour, the last time being right after I put in a raise on a hand I was most likely winning. Fortunately I think the guy folded (I'll know in about 2 hours when the HH hits my email) because I came back with more $$$ but I'm done playing for today.
Old 08-19-2006, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Connection issues on WPX?

Connectivity seems to be more irregular this last week. For whatever reason the disconnects happen more frequently in the first hour after login.

At least you're getting hand histories.
Old 08-19-2006, 07:28 PM

Its a know bug, I average 1-5 an hr
Old 08-19-2006, 08:23 PM

I only get hand histories because I don't play more than 100 hands at a time, and I wait between 1-2 hours to get them. I also get a bit crazy and request 100 hands over and over again until I get tired of it, which may or may not have anything to do with it.

I got the HH and it looks like the DP finally works, which is good because villian had garbage and it was a $450 pot. I would have been very upset to lose.
Old 08-19-2006, 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I only get hand histories because I don't play more than 100 hands at a time, and I wait between 1-2 hours to get them. I also get a bit crazy and request 100 hands over and over again until I get tired of it, which may or may not have anything to do with it.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol thats what i do too. lol i request like everyother hand sometimes, when the server is superslow with hh.
Old 08-19-2006, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lol thats what i do too. lol i request like everyother hand sometimes, when the server is superslow with hh.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, I think weve figured out why HHs dont work. Monkeys flooding the server with requests [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

seriously tho, I dont get the millitant HH people, you types who cant play without them, wtf? Its just hand histories, who cares. I havent collected a single session in all my play at WPX, and I havent lost a second of sleep over it.

Anyway, as to the original question, I prolly get disconnected 2-3 times an hour, but for like 6 seconds. Its really annoying because inseead of letting my timer tick down to zero before the disconect protect kicks in, its instantaneous, so if its almost my turn, or my turn when I get disconected for the 6 seconds, im all in the second I disconect.
Old 08-19-2006, 09:46 PM

I like to know what the donkeys call me down with. And I can't post in BBV if I don't have the hand history. I don't necessarily need the hands during my session (although it would be nice), but I like to have them at some point.

Plus I get very tilty if something that's supposed to work isn't working. It's very annoying.
Old 08-20-2006, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, as to the original question, I prolly get disconnected 2-3 times an hour, but for like 6 seconds. Its really annoying because inseead of letting my timer tick down to zero before the disconect protect kicks in, its instantaneous, so if its almost my turn, or my turn when I get disconected for the 6 seconds, im all in the second I disconect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Better than it folding your interest in the pot while your disconnected for 6 seconds, which behavior was why I quit playing there. Sounds like maybe that's fixed?

B.
Old 08-20-2006, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Better than it folding your interest in the pot while your disconnected for 6 seconds, which behavior was why I quit playing there. Sounds like maybe that's fixed?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope
Old 08-20-2006, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nope

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is