Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2006, 07:58 AM

Default good night - for me (low content)

This is an open letter to a 2+2er who I found in another post on this page, and I'd just like to thank again all the 2+2ers who have helped me grow my game over the past couple of years, whether you've known about it or not. I don't keep the stats that you guys do, and I've learned how to avoid being results oriented, but I've learned (through this site) how to manage my money and use my skills to do my best in tourneys, which I've adopted as my main forum of play.

JMills,

Great playing tonight. Our final table, plus a $3 rebuy that I played in to qualify for the Stars Sunday Million (which I successfully qualified for) were the 4th and 5th second to last tables I've made this week (three on Full Tilt). My luckbox went a little crazy on our second to last and also the final table in our Stars $20/180 tourney, as well as my $3 rebuy (where Iwas the chipleader for a couple of hours with over 100BB, Jamie Gold anyone?)

Had a great time playing with you and everyone else, and good luck in the future. I'm sure I'll see you in the 180 person events, et. al.

-Jay
jaysthenuts (stars)
vegasjay2000 (party, fulltilt)

I am in the black, and have been after a disastrous first two years of playing online poker. The last year has treated me well - I've run well, and also at times, been beaten well. Everything I've learned on this site has helped me get through the good and the bad, and I can not thank you al enough for it. I am a pretty solid troll here, in that I don't post at all, but I look forward to in the future. I think I'm going to play in the Sunday Million at Stars (if I can get work off) and would love to say hi to you all there.

Be good, and see you on the felt -

-Jay
Old 08-17-2006, 02:08 PM

Default Re: good night - for me (low content)

Ditto, I just had my biggest cash to date after winning the Full Tilt 20k guarentee last night, and I have to say that reading/lurking on 2+2 was definately a factor. Thanks to all the great (and some of the not so great) posters.