Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2006, 08:07 PM

Default LO8 - Stuck in the middle

PF raiser seems solid, may be a little too loose. Raise PF is definitely for value coming from him though.

MP2 is decent, again perhaps a little too loose. MP3 however is very loose, seeing over 50% of the flops.

Converter doesn't seem to like my HH, but the pot 4.5 BB when we see the flop.

If I put BB on A2 as well, are we still committed to seeing the turn? What turns, if any, are you going to plan on folding when the low draw misses?

I think this is a pretty thin spot to be in, but with all the dead money...also, since MP3 is so loose I think he could have a variety of non nut low draws, he is loose after the flop as well.

Party Poker
Limit Omaha Ring game
Limit: $10/$20
9 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is MP1 with 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
2 folds, Hero calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO (poster) checks, 2 folds, 2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises</font>, Hero calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO folds.

Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (5.5SB, 4 players)
<font color="#cc0000">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#cc0000">MP2 raises</font>, MP3 calls, <font color="#cc0000">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero...
Old 08-16-2006, 08:14 PM

Default Re: LO8 - Stuck in the middle

Meh, I dump it. Flop looks to be capped, you are playing for half the pot right now with just the backdoor straight and non-nut flush draw for high, are probably getting quartered if your low comes, and you have no counterfeit protection. Thin indeed.