Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2006, 05:56 PM
 is offline

Default WSOP Main Event Trip Report (lots of hands, but damn long)

So as some of you know, I won my seat in a Stars $33+R playing like my usual apeshit strategy during the first hour. Bought in 11 times and won my seat about 5 hours later. Within 2 weeks, I had my second seat at the same tournament (I run good at rebuys, apparently).

I arrive in Vegas on Thursday afternoon and decide to take the whole day to myself to walk up and down the strip (in retrospect, this was probably a bad idea in the desert heat) and just relax. I’ve played in a $10K event before on the Party Poker Million Cruise, but nothing can quite prepare you for that first day of the WSOP Main Event.

By the time Friday night rolls around, I promise myself that I will get a good night sleep in preparation for my starting day (Day 1B). Naturally, I end up not falling asleep until around 4am. Even more naturally, my internal clock decides to wake me up at 8:30am. Great start so far, but nothing that a 40 minute shower couldn’t cure. I’m a bit groggy until I walk into the Rio ballroom and see the 200 some odd tables, freshly re-felted, each with its own personal lamp hanging above. My adrenaline immediately wakes me up. I’m ready to do this.

So everyone shows up to the Main Event with a strategy and a goal, right? OK, well my strategy was to not do anything that I would be embarrassed to tell people about afterwards and my goal was to just make it through Day 1. Truth be told, I was really here for the experience (i.e., I’d almost prefer to have my starting table be Daniel Negreanu and Phil Hellmuth to my left rather than a table of unknowns). These goals would all change soon.

Day 1

I sit down in seat 6 at my starting table and am impressed that I am not at all nervous. The greatness of the moment is only making me more focused. I take a quick glance around and recognize absolutely nobody. I do a cursory assessment of each player based on appearance alone, more for fun than for increased EV. Before I know it, the cards are in the air.

I peak down at the very first hand dealt me and have to hold in a smile when I see red Jacks. I raise to 150 and the table folds. Not monumental, but I’ll take it.

I proceed to open-raise the next 3 hands with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], and K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and take them all down PF.

Now that I felt comfortable, I decided to do a quick scan of the room to see if I recognized anyone famous. The only face I recognized was seated at a table diagonally adjacent to me, and it was none other than Ron Jeremy. Clearly, my goal to make it through Day 1 was now tweaked a bit to simply be “outlast Ron Jeremy.” Not sure I could ever come up with a good way to justify how [censored] Ron Jeremy outlasted me in a poker tournament.

During the first level, I manage to work my stack up to 15,000 without ever showing down my cards. So far, things were going just as I had hoped.

I realize that my table is playing uber-tight and basically scared. These seemed to me like a bunch of online qualifiers who were looking to stay in the tournament for as long as possible.

I am dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] on the button with the level at 50/100. CO with a stack of 8,500 opens for 350 and had been opening a lot of pots lately (one of them was a K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] that went to showdown). I make it 1K to go and he folds.

An orbit or so later, CO from last hand limps in MP and I raise to 400 in MP with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. Flop comes down T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. We both check. Turn comes 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. He leads for 500. I raise to 1400 and he folds.

A very talkative 100/200 limit pro who plays at the Commerce (maybe some of you know him…. His name is Freddy, he’s barely 5 feet tall, and has an identical twin brother who also plays) and showed up an hour late is seated 2 seats to my left. I figure his blind might be a tough one to steal. He also started floating a lot of my PF raises which was throwing my game off a bit.

One hand where I mixed it up against him was where I opened for 350 at 50/100 with 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] from two off the Button. Freddy calls on the Button and we get heads-up. Flop comes T high. I figure he will bet 100% of the time I check, so I check-raise to put pressure on him. Freddy folds.

50/100 blinds, an orbit or so later. Guy to my right limps. I make it 400 to go with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Freddy cold-calls on the Button and the limper comes along as well. Flop comes K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. It gets checked through. Turn comes a blank. Checked to me and I fire out 800 and try to hold back my look of disgust when both players call. River comes another blank. Guy to my right and I both check to Freddy who fires out a strange bet of 600. Guy to my right thinks for a second and calls. Now my original plan was to just check/fold, but this river action was a little weird. It seemed to me that Freddy was making a thin value bet with something like KQ and maybe “Guy to my right” was making a loose call with a hand like QJ or JT. In any case, I didn’t see a way that they could call a large reraise from me, so I threw out 2400 chips. Freddy looked at me for a while and said “Well, I guess you have AK” and threw his hand into the muck. “Guy to my right” quickly folded also.

Then, disaster ensued. Hands like this always seem to happen when I am convinced that I am running over the table. Blinds at 100/200 and my stack is still near 15,000 or so. Thinking player opens in the CO for 600. Folded to me in the BB with 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I call, looking to outplay after the flop or maybe get lucky. Flop comes T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I decide I am going to play the hand like a set because I think this player is capable of laying down JJ-KK if I apply enough pressure. I lead into him for 750. He almost instantly raises to 2000. I think for about 3 seconds before reraising to 5000. CO looks like someone just tore out his insides. He sits there, agonizing over his decision for a good 3 minutes, before finally calling. Now, at this point, I am putting him on JJ-AA, and I’m not convinced that he has made the decision to call down (I think he may have just called the last bet to potentially see if I slow down on the turn). The turn brings an interesting card… the A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I’m convinced I can now easily get him off JJ-KK if I so much as sneeze at the pot. I lead out for 5000 and his facial expression completely changes. “All in” he says, without even hesitating. Clearly, the guy made the second nuts on the turn with his pocket AA and completely thwarted my bluff. I folded with my remaining 4400 in chips and quickly glanced over at the neighboring table. Ron Jeremy seemed to be doing just fine.

It was time for some short-stack play. I stole my way up to 5600 in chips by the dinner break. Upon returning, the levels were 100/200/a25, so I was still comfortable enough to play some poker. “Guy to my right” opened the pot in LP for 600 and I called right behind him with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], and both blinds come along. The flop comes A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. He bets into me ~1500 and I raise all-in for my last 3500. He goes into the tank, staring me down, trying to get some sort of read. Finally, after a minute or so, he folds A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] face-up.

After this, I just completely get hit with the deck. I call a tight players MP raise in the BB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Flop comes 99T and I lead into him for 800, he calls. Turn comes a blank. I check, he bets 1200, I raise to 3000 and he folds.

By the end of Level 4, I had worked my stack up to just under 30K.

Another interesting hand: Blinds at 150/300/a25. 4 limpers including UTG who has around 28K. I complete in the SB with 94o hoping to get lucky. BB checks. 6 players see a flop of A97r. Checked to UTG who fires 900. Folded around to me. I raise to 2600, thinking I might be able to even get him off a good A. He looks a bit pained and calls. Turn comes a T. I fire 4500 and he tanks for a few minutes, and finally folds, saying he flopped two-pair (9s and 7s I would later find out). I turn up my 94o and he looks sick.

This sets up my next hand nicely which occurred about 6 deals later. Same blinds as before. I raise in EP with 22. Two-pair-folder from last hand calls and a pretty tight player calls from the blinds. Flop is a dream flop… K52r. Tight player leads for 1000, I raise to 3000, Two-Pair-Folder cold-calls, and the tighty in the blind calls also. Turn is a 9, putting two [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]s on the board. Tighty decides to lead again, going all-in for his last 9K or so. I think for a little and come over the top all-in. TPFer looks pissed again and mucks his hand. Tighty turns over KQo and is drawing dead, and I win another nice pot.

By the end of Day 1, my stack made it all the up to 70K. 5600 at the dinner break to 70K at the end of the day. It was quite a final 3 hours for me.

The last hand of the day was actually a little interesting. Basically, I tried to take advantage of the Day 2 “bubble.” A tight player with a stack of 12,000 who had only shown down AQs+ and TT+ opened from LP to 1600 with the blinds at 200/400/a50. The tournament announcer had already begun congratulating everyone for making it to Day 2. I look down to see 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in the BB and instantly push. I figure this guy is folding everything but KK and AA. After calling me an “idiot” in about 3 languages, the guy finally folds and asks to see my cards. I muck instantly and start bagging my chips.

Day 2

I come into Day 2 with just under 70K in chips, good for a 2:1 advantage over the 2nd in chips at my starting table. My plan for the day was be very aggressive PF and re-raise a lot PF when I felt the raising range was a loose one (i.e., late position open-raiser, etc.). I obviously wanted to avoid playing any sizeable pots, especially before the flop. The problem came when I failed to adjust to the dynamic of the table. To put it bluntly, I was at a table with about 8 fighters. No one wanted to surrender a single blind. Just about every time, when I would raise in MP with a hand like ATs, and I whiffed the flop, I would get CRed off my hand. Things were not going well.

It seemed the only person I could ever steal from was Aaron Bartley, who was seated directly to my right. I saw that he was opening a lot of pots, and being a good player, I figured he would want to avoid playing any big pots with me, so I decided to reraise him PF light in a few spots. Hands like JTs, 78s, 44, etc. That seemed to work well for a little while.

300/600/a75. I raise to 1800 in LP with A9s. Flop comes 49Q. BB with about 80K behind check-raises my 2200 c-bet to 4600. I think for a little while and decide to reraise. I make it 12000 to go. BB thinks for a long time before finally folding 44 face-up. He said he knew I had QQ. Good fold, sir.

Another big hand I remember was when I was down to about 55K in chips with the blinds at 400/800/a100. I raised in EP to 3000 with 77. Only the BB, who has been somewhat active and had recently lost a big pot, calls. The flop comes 569r, and the BB instantly moves all-in for his remaining 12K. I think about it for a while and finally call. He shows 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. The turn brings a second [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and I have to dodge like 46 outs. They all miss on the river and I win a nice pot.

After the guy to my left busted, they moved this young kid to my table who was dressed in Full Tilt gear. Almost immediately, he loses about 80% of his stack when he flops a set, but a guy catches a straight on the river and the young kid pays him off. He was down to about 10K in chips, Bartley was around 35K or so, and I had somehow worked my way up to 140K (don’t even remember how!).

Bartley and the young kid start talking about playing on Full Tilt and I hear them mention endorsement deals. Suddenly, I’m a little perplexed. “Oh, do you also play as a Full Tilt pro?” I ask the kid. He says yeah. The I say to him “So should I know you then? What’s your name?”

“Jeff Madsen.”

Wow. Yeah, I should probably know him. I’m such an idiot.

Anyway, with blinds at 400/800, I raise to 3000 with ATs and Madsen comes over the top for 8500. I call and see his 88, and we’re off the races. He hits a set right away on the flop and, much to chagrin of the entire table, I double up one of the most dangerous players in the tournament.

Towards the end of the day, I again did not adjust to the table, and basically bled off a good amount of my stack trying to be too aggressive PF. All told, by the end of the day, my stack was at 78,000, good for right around the average stack.

Day 3

I got an amazing draw on Day 3. There were ~1100 or so people left with ~870 getting paid. Luckily, even though I only had an average stack, it was good for 2nd in chips at the table (the leader only had 3K more than me). My plan for the day was to feel out the table and figure out if and when the table started playing like a bubble. After a few feeler raises, I quickly realized that this, in fact, was a table that I would be able to push around. Only one player, a 20-something Full Tilt qualifier (and 2+2er DCJ311) looked like he was willing to mix it up and face up against someone with more chips. I knew he might be tough to deal with.

DCJ had been defending his blind heavily, and reraising a lot of PF raises with position. Up to this point, I had stayed away from him and we really hadn’t battled yet.

Blinds at 800/1600/a200. I open raise to 4250 from MP with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Folded around to DCJ, who reraises to 12K from the BB. I ask him for a chip count. He counts 72K in chips… I have him covered by about 10K. After deliberating for another 15 seconds or so, I declare all-in. DCJ thinks for a little and finally folds his hand. I show my A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

The bubble came very quickly, and the tournament announcer let us know that we would playing round for round (as opposed to hand for hand). At this point, I was the clear table chipleader with about 120K in chips. Blinds were at 1K/2K/a300. The bubble lasted exactly two rounds, of which I raised every single hand, and only lost one pot. By the end of round for round, I was up over 200K. After the bubble burst, I knew it was time to tighten up as the short stacks would be pushing like crazy.

With about 700 players left, a good player who had cashed in previous MEs was moved 2 seats to my left. With blinds of 1K/2K/a300, I open raised to 5.5K in LP with 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and was called by him on the Button and 1 player in the blinds. The flop came 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. BB checked, I bet 9K, Button called with 50K behind and BB folded. Turn brought an 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. I checked, Button bet 18K, and I instantly reraised him all-in. He went into the tank for what seemed like an eternity. I’ve also never seen someone agonize so much about a call in my life. He took so long, that the dealer eventually called the clock on him. Finally, he mucked his hand with 3 seconds left on the clock. I showed my hand, and he slammed his hat on the table (he later told me he had TT, which I don’t think was such a tough decision).

The last hand I can remember from this day (and honestly, after you see it, you’ll understand that I’d like to forget it ever happened) was the second to last hand before the end of the day, and went as follows:

Blinds at 1500/3000/a400. Folded around to the Button who had lost a huge pot earlier without a showdown and was visibly frustrated. He had about 100K or so. Button raises to 9K. I look at down at K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] in the SB and reraise to 28K (I have the Button covered by over 100K). BB folds to Button who thinks for a moment, and then reraises all-in for 72K on top. Now, mind you, this was the second or third time he had open-raised from the button and then 3-bet my reraise from the SB. Both of the last times, I had folded. Call me crazy, but I thought his range was more likely 88+, AQ+ than something like QQ+, AK. Anyway, I deliberated for a good three minutes before finally calling. The table was shocked when I flipped over my KJo (and apparently equally not shocked when the Button flipped over AA and jumped out of his seat in excitement. Man, what a bad read).

Flop came down A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], and I was drawing dead to a T. The turn blanked, and the river brought the most beautiful T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] I had ever seen in my entire life. The button was a real gentleman about the beat, shook my hand, and went off quietly to collect his winnings. I believe the only thing I could muster after that hand was, “Man, I would’ve definitely punched me if I were him.”

Regardless of how I got there, I ended Day 3 with a very healthy 341K in chips.

Day 4

As I was getting used to by now, I was once again table chipleader at the start of Day 4. And, once again, I didn’t recognize a single name at my table. I was really getting good draws.

Unlike on Day 2, at this table, I was happily stealing lots of pots PF and able to see lots of flops cheaply. This table seemed to be allergic to reraises PF, which was fine with me. Two instances of where an opponent reraising PF would have changed things a lot:

Blinds at 2K/4K/a500. I open for 5,500 in EP with 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Folded around to the BB who only has 34K left and just flat calls. Flop comes 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. BB leads for 8K, and I instantly go-all in. BB calls his last 20K or so instantly and I assume I’ll need to catch a card to pull ahead, but he instead tables A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. What a weird way to play this hand.

Turn brings a [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and the river blanks to give me a nice pot that I didn’t deserve.

Last hand of the level. I open in LP for 6,500 with 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. A woman who had built her short stack up to a healthy 150K just calls on the Button. Flop comes 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I bet 8K and she calls. Turn brings the A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. I bet 15K, and she raised to 50K. I move all-in, and she reluctantly says “Well, I have to call” and tables AKo. While her flat-call PF was far less offensive than the BB from the last hand, I still couldn’t understand why she wouldn’t reraise. The turn blanked and I won a huge pot, building my stack to ~540K at the first break.

I would eventually work my stack up as high as 720K by the end of the second break. It was good for top 10 in chips of the remaining 300 or so players. I started to have visions of making at least a cool million. The poker gods had other thoughts.

It all started to go downhill when they moved a young, Irish PokerStars qualifier (YIPQ) two seats to my left. I had a 2:1 chiplead on the rest of the table before he arrived, but he rivaled my stack with 620K of his own. It would take only 3 hands for him to cripple me (only 1 of which I am really upset with my play, but they are certainly all up for debate and would like to hear some discussion).

Hand 1

Blinds 3K/6K/1K. I raise to 20K from the Button with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. YIPQ makes it 60K from the BB. He had been pretty active up to this point, so I wasn’t ready to credit him with a premium hand just yet. I called.

Flop came Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. YIPQ leads for 80K and I call instantly. Turn brings a 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], and YIPQ checks to me. Now here was the decision-point. I put him on either TT, JJ, AK, or maybe some other goofy hand and figured he had, at most, 3 outs. I checked behind.

The river came the 10[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Again, YIPQ checked. Now, given his range, I didn’t think he would call another bet and would be just sick of I checkraised, so I decided to just check behind.

“Straight,” he says, and tables KJo. Nice.

Hand 2

Blinds 3K/6K/1K. YIPQ raises from UTG+1 to 20K and I call from the BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Flop comes K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Check, check. Turn comes 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. I lead for 30K. YIPQ raises to 80K. I think for not too long and reraise to 220K, figuring that the only hand he would be able to call with would be the nut-flush (and also figuring that he would have bet the nut flush draw on the flop).

He looks at me and says “You must have a flush, huh?” Pause. “I’m all in.” I fold, obviously.

Hand 3

Same blinds. I raise to 18K from 2 off the button with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and YIPQ flat-calls me on the button. Flop comes A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I lead for 26K and YIPQ calls. Turn is a J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], not exactly a card that I love. I check, and he checks behind me. River brings a 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], and this is where I was just completely not thinking. My line here should have either been bet/fold or check/call. Instead, I decide to lead for 70K and call his raise to 200K. Basically, I just really wanted to pick this guy off already. Well, it didn’t work since he had the K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and rivered the nut flush.

I was down to 150K and not feeling too good about it.

I played a decent shortstack for about an hour at the 4K/8K/a1K level. Two tight players limped from EP and I moved all-in from the SB with 94o and took it down. I was pretty much card-dead, and my stack slowly dwindled to ~100K.

In the BB, I peeked before the action started and saw A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. This was going to be the hand… I had a good feeling about it. 4 limpers threw in 8K. I was getting ready to gather up my chips when the SB looked at his cards and decided to raise to 50K. Without even thinking (and if I did, I likely would have folded), I moved all-in for my last 100K. Folded around to SB who said “Well, looks like this could be the double up you are looking for” and calls with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. The board came all under cards and I was sent packing in 226th place. Ironically, it was the very first time that I was ever all-in (and called) throughout the entire tournament.

Incidentally, while I was lingering on the short-stack, Daniel Negreanu and Joe Hachem both busted right before me, so that made for a better story. I collected my check for $42,888 (Daniel took his in cash, of course) and walked out of the Rio Amazon room with my head slumped, not really listening to the consolations of my friends and family who had been rooting me on for the last week.

To be honest, it took exactly 4 hours for me to get over my Day 4 downfall and realize that I just made a run in the biggest poker tournament ever played, and cashed for ~$43K to boot! It felt good.

Anyway, this got real long real fast. The tournament was awesome and Vegas was awesome. It was nice to meet some 2+2ers finally: Jurollo (who needs to learn how to order shots vs. mixed drinks to chug), ZBThorton, davidross, Strasser, nath, etc...

uclabruinz – came to watch you on Day 1 with Jurollo and ZBThorton, but didn’t want to interject because you were shortstacked at the moment and probably didn't feel like meeting new people. Next event, though.
Strasser – sorry I decided to introduce myself during the worst 10 minutes of your entire life... I’ll pick my spots better.
Yuv / OSU – My bad about not clearing out my PMs. We’ll just have to meet next year at the final table I guess.

Coming Soon: KramerTM's "I Finally Got Engaged" Trip Report
Old 08-15-2006, 06:09 PM

Default Re: WSOP Main Event Trip Report (lots of hands, but damn long)

Good report, you are a maniac.
Old 08-15-2006, 06:24 PM

Nice report and congratulations. I need to learn to identify abusable tables and do so effectively. It just seems bizarre that you keep showing down awful hands and people keep respecting your raises, but I guess a lot of people don't know what they're doing.
Old 08-15-2006, 06:28 PM

Nice post.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:14 PM

Good report. I played at your table on Day 4 - I'm the idiot that insta-called with top 2 (10 4) against the set of 3's against the player on your right. How did he end up doing - never got his name.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:48 PM

Good report, I'm shocked that you are a 40/20 in cash games.....
Old 08-15-2006, 09:06 PM

very nice report.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:16 PM

"All kind of balls..."
"One of his is crystal."

In retrospect what do think the EVness of showing your bluffs was?
Old 08-15-2006, 09:29 PM

Nice post- you are a very tough player to play against. I think you'll continue to have a lot of success in live and online touranaments with your style of play, although I'd be shocked if you could ever get someone to fold a set online [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 08-15-2006, 09:34 PM

Great report. Even better playing.

Congrats,
Che