Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2006, 06:06 AM

Default Worst betrayal of your life?

Post your own story about the absolute worst instance of a seemingly good friend [censored] you over; stabbing you in the back. OR post a story about YOU betraying a formerly good friend.

Make these goodies, I dont want to hear any "omg he was so into this girl but then I SIIHPed her so hard and he was like mega mad for two days lolz"

I'll start:

You're probably already familiar with my expulsion from university last fall, basically I was an idiot, cheated, and was caught. BUT (copy/pasted from my post in psychology forum)--

"Because it was so close to the end of the semester, I basically just chilled at school for the last couple of weeks... up until last tuesday, anyhow. My roommate told his parents what happened, and they called the school on tuesday to have me kicked out (they gave me something like 6 hours to move). Now, due to family complications I couldnt leave until last Saturday, so basically my life was hell for the last week moving my stuff around quickly and basically hiding out with some other friends for the week.

The worst part of this is that my BEST FRIEND OF THREE YEARS knew this was going to happen for a week or so and decided not to tell me, so I had NO warning that this was going to happen. His dad had to tell me when they were moving him out. When I left the room he couldnt even look at me. We are no longer friends."

Your worst betrayal?
Old 08-15-2006, 06:07 AM

Default Re: Worst betrayal of your life?

Wait, so you cheated, and your best friend ratted on you?

Wtf, you need to explain this more.
Old 08-15-2006, 06:08 AM

why were you kicked out again?

your post makes NO sense
Old 08-15-2006, 06:12 AM

Caught cheating with about 3ish weeks left of school

Roommate/bestfriend and parents had me forcibly evicted on the first day of the last week

Roommate knew this was going to happen but chose not to tell me

Had about 6 hours to attempt to leave, couldnt, life was EXTREMELY BAD that last week

Is this clear, or no?

Edit: But this happened months ago, so I dont really want it to be the main focus, I just told that story to get the ball rolling
Old 08-15-2006, 06:23 AM

wow ur roommate/bestfriend is an utter douchebag. a bitchboy to his even douchier parents
Old 08-15-2006, 06:42 AM

This doesn't seem too bad. I mean, he told his parents something about his roommate that doesn't seem confidential. His parents overreacted and did what they did. Okay so that's not really his fault I wouldn't say. Him not telling you probably happened because he's a baby about confrontations.

I'd forgive him man.
Old 08-15-2006, 06:54 AM

I cant have friends like that, period.

But like I was saying, the point of this thread isnt my story, let's get some more up there [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-15-2006, 07:18 AM

You cheated with three weeks until you would get your degreem, or before the end of the year? You are a pretty big tool if you cheated in a situation where it was possible to get caught, and an even bigger one if you are in your fourth year. How exactly did you cheat?
Old 08-15-2006, 07:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You cheated with three weeks until you would get your degreem, or before the end of the year? You are a pretty big tool if you cheated in a situation where it was possible to get caught, and an even bigger one if you are in your fourth year. How exactly did you cheat?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

But like I was saying, the point of this thread isnt my story, let's get some more up there [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

how's that reading comprehension coming along?
Old 08-15-2006, 08:06 AM

Sorry, I'd also like to hear more details on the story. Boycott further tales until we get the dirt!