Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2006, 10:19 PM

Default OMG Sharkscope has a new leaderboard!!

And apparently I'm the 2nd greatest $5-16 donk-and-goer ever. Goddamn you to hell Ludrock...
Old 08-14-2006, 10:37 PM

Default Re: OMG Sharkscope has a new leaderboard!!

My average buy-in is $5 because I started off with $30 in the $1.75s and built up my bankroll playing alot of them, so they offset the games I've played in the $6.50s and $16. The $5 below must be incorrect because I don't see my name there. Oh well, nothings perfect or foolproof. Pretty cool though. Funny thing is I don't ever recall having Mucky McMuck, w00w00i, GoldenRic, rubytoo, FL-Hunter, and the like at any of my tables.

Flight_Risk
Old 08-14-2006, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My average buy-in is $5 because I started off with $30 in the $1.75s and built up my bankroll playing alot of them, so they offset the games I've played in the $6.50s and $16. The $5 below must be incorrect because I don't see my name there. Oh well, nothings perfect or foolproof. Pretty cool though. Funny thing is I don't ever recall having Mucky McMuck, w00w00i, GoldenRic, rubytoo, FL-Hunter, and the like at any of my tables.

Flight_Risk

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-14-2006, 10:42 PM

Now may be the time to get in on Sharkscope. They going IPO any time soon? Could be the next Google.

Sharkscope - The New Google

I like it. Has a kind of ring to it. Think about it. It's a noun as in Sharkscope.com, the website. It's a verb as in, "I sharkscoped your happyass and you suck." It is used in a commanding kind of way, like, "Sharkscope him! Quick!"

It is also the wise old man at the top of a mountain in Tibet, like, "I wonder what Sharkscope will say about my latest run...."

Sharkscope > Google and it's not close.

Onaflag...........
Old 08-14-2006, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Flight_Risk

[/ QUOTE ]

Megabet, is that you?
Old 08-14-2006, 10:50 PM

How you got that I'm proclaiming myself the best $5 SNG player out of that post is beyond me. Then again, with someone being so busy to try and shine on another person for a couple of lame laughs, it's no wonder you spelled Sharkscope as Shrakscope in your haste. Must be the squint in your eyes.

Flight_Risk
Old 08-14-2006, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Flight_Risk

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your name? It says in the Faq that you have to submit it to get on the board, at least until they get past beta version. I submitted my name just today and about 6 others.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How you got that I'm proclaiming myself the best $5 SNG player out of that post is beyond me. Then again, with someone being so busy to try and shine on another person for a couple of lame laughs, it's no wonder you spelled Sharkscope as Shrakscope in your haste. Must be the squint in your eyes.

Flight_Risk

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, clearly my typo negates the fact that you just made brag post about <$5 SNGs. I have been pwn3d so hard. Good luck moving up fast enough to keep up with inflation.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Flight_Risk

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, clearly my typo negates the fact that you just made brag post about <$5 SNGs. I have been pwn3d so hard. Good luck moving up fast enough to keep up with inflation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I deserve to be in the top 20 in both the profit per last 12 months and the last 500 games. I'm not gonna cry because I'm not there. None of this has anything to do with me bragging about being the best $5 SNG player or $5 anything; that's something that you developed on your own. Don't watch me, watch the WPT. You pwnd yourself, Noodie Mag.

Flight_Risk
Old 08-14-2006, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Flight_Risk

[/ QUOTE ]

What's your name? It says in the Faq that you have to submit it to get on the board, at least until they get past beta version. I submitted my name just today and about 6 others.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to be a paying member in order to submit a name. I'm not paying Sharkscope anything just to see my name where it should be. It's all gravy, no big deal.

Flight_Risk