Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2006, 02:32 PM

Default Planetluck Dilemma

A few nights ago, I deposited $200 to claim what I thought was a Planetluck reload bonus of $50 with a $3000 WR. Turns out it was a bonus only for Slots and Video Poker.

Obviously I'm a dumbarse for not doublechecking the T's & C's, but what's my line now? It appears that Planetluck has removed Deuces Wild and Jacks or Better from their VP machines, and I'm sure the other machines have much higher HAs. This bonus is -EV with anything more than a 1.9% HA so I'm sure I'm in bad shape here.

I have begged Planetluck to remove the bonus, but they are not able to do so. Should I tell them I have a gambling problem and have them close my account and return whatever I had in it pre-deposit (I had just cleared their welcome bonus so there was a good bit of money in there beforehand), or is there any value to keeping the account open (i.e. does Planetluck have reloads)? If I should go ahead and clear the bonus, which video poker on Planet has the lowest HA?

Thanks all...
Old 08-14-2006, 02:57 PM

Default Re: Planetluck Dilemma

You are pretty much fubared unless you want to close your account. I would just fire up the slots and hope to get lucky. Planetluck and Starluck have 2x monthly drawings that I have been pretty successful winning on and you just have to make a $50 and 1 wager to get entered. Unless you are playing those though, typically all of the Planetluck reloads are slots only.

Halo7
Old 08-14-2006, 03:00 PM

- Just play and hope

or

- Play it like a sticky. Bet big on BJ. If you hit a big target, grind away the WR on slots.
Old 08-14-2006, 03:17 PM

[quote
- Play it like a sticky. Bet big on BJ. If you hit a big target, grind away the WR on slots.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-14-2006, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[quote

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a reasonable suggestion and would have been my answer if I didn't have another $700 in the account behind this latest deposit & bonus.

Also, thanks for the info on the monthly draw...
Old 08-14-2006, 03:29 PM

i have had the same problem. they claimed they never offered JoB or deuces wild (and thats right!) and it were impossible to remove the bonus. so i searched a little bit and everything i found out was unsatisfying.
so i decide not to play there.
after 10 days i got an email: if i dont play they will remove my bonus. that made me happy. a few days later they removed the bonus and i was able to cash out [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2006, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[quote

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a reasonable suggestion and would have been my answer if I didn't have another $700 in the account behind this latest deposit & bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean you have to meet the WR before you can cashout ANYTHING from the account?
Old 08-14-2006, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[quote

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this mean you have to meet the WR before you can cashout ANYTHING from the account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely they couldn't enforce that could they?
Old 08-14-2006, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[quote

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Pretty rank, eh?
Old 08-14-2006, 03:44 PM

So I called them again and told them I wanted to close my account, and they begrudgingly agreed to remove the bonus as a one-time deal. Thanks for the advice, all.