Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2006, 06:56 AM

Default tournament director 2 software, re:background image sizing

yes, i know they have their own forum, i posted this there w/o result, and even pm'd corey last night w/o result (yet).

i dont know if is simply a problem with purely computer parameters i.e. under disply on the control panel, or if it simply requires a different "size" of photo, or is something within tournament director, or some combination.

now for the problem:
i have a pic of my table, and chip arrangements, but when i route TD2.1 to it, the image is tiled. It is centered, but then the edges of it repeat to the left, top and bottom, and right (as though there were multiple copies of the same photo, all lined up next to one-another)

how do i adjust it so there is one copy only and if FILLS the background?
I am on a 17" dell inspiron 5200 notebook, with 1920x1200 resolution running windows xp

I am a mac guy at heart

i know how to change the computer's background from "tiled" to "stretch", etc (under display (from the control panel))
how do i do it in TD though?

the image size is 1280x960 (243kb)
i am wondering is it simply a matter of reshooting the photo at a different memory setting data to get more data ( i dont think so)
or simply reshooting the photo from further back to get a wider area, (i still dont think so) (but i am trying to guess at solutions).
do i somehow need to get teh image to be exactly 1200x960 through either the camera's doing, or through a photo manipulation program, to get it to fit and fill the screen?

thanx,
doc