Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2006, 01:34 AM

Default Lloyd Crumlish: Accused of rape ( brag / beat )

*Moved from BBV* I thought about just deleting, but it couldn't hurt to keep the thread in here. -RB

About a year ago I met a girl on a hardcore messageboard I frequest. She lived in Jersey, I in Queens. I asked her if she wanted to hang out some time after one of her classes at SVA in Manhattan and she agreed. We hung out, I believe 4 times total. The first time, I went and met her in the city and we walked around for a while, ate a little, talked for a long time etc etc. She was pretty obviously into me but had to leave early because she had plans with her friends in Philly.

Second time we did more of the same but then she went back to my apartment. We started making out and I took her pants off, yada yada yada. I had my penis fully in her ( it was not easy getting it in, she was extremely tight ) and she said she thought we should stop because she liked me and didn't want to ruin it. I was annoyed but said OK.

Third time we hung out she came over my apartment at like 9 PM on a friday night and watched that stupid Family Guy movie, made out for a while, then she fell asleep and I played poker until the AM when she had to leave.

Fourth time she came over again and we had sex. Her vagina was insanely tight and hard to get my dick in. It was unlike any sex I've ever had before and I've taken 3 virginities. Either way I got it in and got the job done. Her and I ceased to talk much after this. We talked a few times on AIM but didn't hang out again or anything. I was VERY over her and she apparently was over me.

Fast forward a month or two later and she starts dating this guy "Lumbergh" ( that's his name on the hardcore board ). He asks her if she had sex with me ( I have a bit of a rep on this board for banging a lot of girls and writing about it in depth on the board for other people's amusement, similar to this board ) and she said that she did, but that I raped her. A few times around this time period he made it clear in threads that he thought I was a scumbag, but I never really cared enough to ask why.

She cheated on him soon after with the singer of some band and I guess he figured out independently that I did not actually rape her ( I think he might have had doubts from the begining since I am pretty good friends with a couple of his friends, and I'm sure that if he mentioned it they would have vouced that the girl is sketchy and that I wouldn't do that ). He made that clear earlier today on the board in some thread and I decided that she deserved to be aired out for making up something like that. Apparently she told a bunch of other people the same thing too.

The Girl ( she doesn't look as good as these pictures in real life ):

the thread I made: http://www.b9board.com/viewtopic.php?t=268805

the beat is that I was accused of rape, the brag is that nobody ( literally nobody ) believed her at all in the thread I made and that everyone apparently hates her now.

Thoughts?
Old 08-02-2006, 01:38 AM

Default Re: Lloyd Crumlish: Accused of rape ( brag / beat )

Play bad, get there?
Old 08-02-2006, 01:40 AM

that girl is like Daryn
Old 08-02-2006, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
that girl is like Daryn

[/ QUOTE ]

Daryn is the name of the boy i used to hang out with in 8th grade who got hit by a truck and talks funny now.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:43 AM

some lloyd gold

[ QUOTE ]

you are a personal trainer ( or were, or claimed to be ) but you look like [censored]. you have a hunch back. you are overweight. most of the people i see in the gym who are trying to lose weight look better than you, and YA job is to run around and tell THEM what to eat and how to work out. this makes no sense to me and never has.

you made me watch that [censored] [censored] family guy movie and you laughed throughout the whole thing at things that weren't funny.

you are allergic to metal touching YA skin yet you still wear a big ass metal belt buckle that makes YA stomach look like you have some insane disease. WHY DO YOU DO THIS.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

it was just annoying. it felt like i was having sex with something that wasn't mean to have a dick in it, like a small dog. or an infant. or a can of soda.

[/ QUOTE ]

what the [censored] is up with all the apes in that thread, i almost couldn't read it was so messed up
Old 08-02-2006, 01:44 AM

WHERE ARE THE N00DZ????
Old 08-02-2006, 01:44 AM

You had sex w/ a message board groupie.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:45 AM

i don't get the ape thing but it was pretty funny.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WHERE ARE THE N00DZ????

[/ QUOTE ]

there is one picture of her wearing a bikini in the b9board thread on page 2 or 3. no real n00dz I don't think.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:46 AM

Why are you posting on a monkey fetish site?