Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2006, 04:12 PM

Default Trip Report--menage a trois (long)

So I'm out at a club with my friend and a few of her girlfriends and we're having a great time. I've got my groove on and I'm sandwitched between two girls for most of the night. Anyway after hugs and kisses and them making me promise to go out with them again, the gang leaves. I decide to stay for a bit and cruise the floor.

I dance with a couple of girls, get rejected more than once, and then I spot these two petite mexican girls dancing seductively together. They are both about 5'2'' with short hair and quite attractive, expectially the skinny'er of the two. The other is slightly chubby but she has big [censored]. The chubby one catches my gaze smiles and whispers something to her friend who turns to me. I give them my best "I'm on to you" look, and then one of my favorite hip hop tracks comes on and I show off my moves a bit before I approach them. They are immediately receptive and we dance together for maybe an hour and half, they laugh at all of my jokes, and they are bascially all over me. At one point I'm making out with one of them infront of me while the other hugs me from behind and I'm cupping her ass, and I half jokingly whisper "my place or yours" and she giggles and says "mine".

So the three of us leave and there is a cab waiting for us. I jump in the middle and for the whole ride the two of them are competing for my attention. We get to our stop, one of them pays the cab fare, and we go on up to their apartment.

In the elevator one of them tries to get my belt off while the other starts rubbing my cock from the front. I have one of my hands down the back of her pants and the other under her shirt rubbing her lower back. My pants are undone and my cock exposed by the time we get off the elevator and the two of them giggle as they take my hand and lead me to the bedroom. The push me down on the bed and the big titted one starts giving me a [censored] while the other one makes out with me. Eventually I get her panties off and she sits on my face while I eat her out. She's moaning and playing with her tiny little titties while he friend chows down on my meat. After awhile and I don't cum (I'm on medication right now and it prolongs my staying power) the chubby one stops, comes back with a rubber and starts riding me cowgirl she's really wet and her pussy feels great but she's not going hard enough for me, so I pick up the pace on the [censored] licking and after the chick on my face comes I roll her off, put the other on her back and give it to her while her friend hugs me from behind. The chick on her back makes this face with her eyes into the back of her head, and I cum. We stay like like that for a bit with both girls hugging me and the one on top kissing my neck and back, until I feel my hard-on start to shink so I excuse myself and get cleaned up.

After some cuddling, round two commences with the hot one getting me hard with her mouth and then me taking her from behind while she plays with her friends pussy (I wanted to watch some cunnalingus but it was a no go). After five or ten minutes of doggy, hottie pulls off the rubber and sucks me off while I finger and rub her friends love button and play with her C-cups.

I fell asleep soon after that and I woke up the next morning with a kiss from a beautiful girl, and to the smell of breakfast being made in the next room. The three of us, and maybe others, are going out for karaoke tonight (four days later).
Old 07-31-2006, 04:14 PM

Default Re: Trip Report--minage a trois (long)

Whoa! Try the return key.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:16 PM

sandwitched between two girls

this is funny.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:19 PM

This is word for word out of a Penthouse Forum letter.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:20 PM

Default Re: Trip Report--menage a trois (long)

[ QUOTE ]
My pants are undone and my cock exposed by the time we get off the elevator and the two of them giggle

[/ QUOTE ]

b,b, or v?

[ QUOTE ]

I show off my moves a bit before I approach them

[/ QUOTE ]

Knew it was fake right here.

Dude, paragraphs!

I dunno, I'm skeptical of this whole thing. Which club was this at?
Old 07-31-2006, 04:21 PM

I dont know that I could ever get w/ a guy who would say "showed them my moves" This also reads like a lame Penthouse forum letter.

I'm going to call BS.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I show off my moves a bit before I approach them

[/ QUOTE ]
Knew it was fake right here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Actually, this sounds to me like something about half the OOTards here would say.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:27 PM

Good job BUT! You need to get a double BJ next time. This is my life's goal, and I'm going to make it happen someday.